Performance Modifications

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Categories

Search Articles

Display Options

Showing articles 1 to 3 of 3

Hall of Wisdom

by Joj Published on 11-09-15 08:30 AM
This is an adaptation of the original french thread talking about an electronic device called AF-XiED module which greatly improves BMW engines, especially F800 twins..

PART I : How does it work ?

The best way to introduce the XiED is certainly to quote the "father" of this project, alias Roger 04 RT :

The air/fuel ratio (acronym AFR) in a BMW fuel injection engine is calculated by an embedded computer called ECU (for "engine control unit", alias Motronic or BM...
by EmanP Published on 09-28-13 08:30 PM
I bought a brand new 2012 F800R in February of 2012 which just so happened to coincide with my birthday. Oh happy day. Before that I hadn't ridden a bike for over 10 years. I was looking for something with a little pep that could do a bit of everything and remain comfortable and I have to say, it was perfect. There was nothing that it was really good at, but it did everything reasonably well. The worst part about it was the price for German engineering and all associated costs. A week before a.....
by kismetcapitan Published on 11-24-08 10:33 AM
picked up this idea from the K-bike guys.

If you're having issues with jerky bike response at slow speeds, taking out ALL the slack from the throttle may help.

- next to the throttle grip, there's a longish screw thingie, and a securing circular screw washer.
- turn the securing screw washer anti-clockwise (looking towards the center of the bike) until it's out of the way.
- now turn the cable housing (longish screw thingie, don't know what to call it) clockwise so it starts backing...

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

EmanP (1)
Joj (1)

Article Forum v4.0 Copyright by BananaLive