Anyone interested in a ride through the Maritimes this summer 2012?

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Anyone interested in a ride through the Maritimes this summer 2012?

1. getmp3s
    getmp3s
    I'm in the preliminary stages of planning a ride through the maritimes this summer 2012. It will probably take 2 weeks - no confirmed dates picked yet. My better half can't handle that amount of riding pillion so the idea is that I leave from Hamilton Ontario, picking up anyone who wants to join me on the ride through Quebec, and then meeting my wife who will fly in to NB where the coastal riding is supposed to be amazing. If time we go check out PEI, etc... and then she fly's home and we ride home. Anyone interested themselves, or think they might know someone who is interested (doesn't have to be a beamer), or if you have some feedback or sugestions that would help me plan my trip - please chime in! Arie.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. Dano
    Dano
    This was kind of the plan for my wife and i but have delayed it till next year. Hope it goes well and will enjoy picking you brain for info once your done.
  3. SunnY
    SunnY
    Arie.... post this in GTAmotorcycle.com You will reach a far wider audience. There are lots of guy who tour on that site and might join you.
  4. RadMan
    RadMan
    Hmmmm.... I'll have to check with my event planner.
  5. F8th
    F8th
    We've done a fantastic trip through lower north shore of quebec, down newfoundland and back through cabot trail this summer!
    My bf has a v-strom and did the tlh while i enjoyed the scenery on deck of Nordic Express.
  6. getmp3s
    getmp3s
    So I posted this ad on GTAmotorcycle.com as per SunnY's recomendation and there is a lot of action going on in that thread, several riders are interested in putting something together and making the trip with me so I guess its fair to say this thread will officially be continued over at GTA, but if anyone does want to discuss this trip with me and doesn't have an account over at GTA then feel free to write in this thread as I will still be keeping an eye on it.
    Here is the link to head over to the GTA thread:
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...is-summer-2012
  7. Dano
    Dano
    The mrs's and i had planned on dowing the east coast this year but will be next year i hope.
  8. F8th
    F8th
    If you've been to Blue Ridge Parkway, or Tail of the Dragon, or California HWY 1 , you might be in for a let-down, thought there were some pretty technical areas on Cabot that were fun too.
  9. Haith
    Haith
    If you plan to make it to Newfoundland, get in touch. I can recommend or maybe accompany on a ride or 5 in the central region. Never takes much arm twisting for me to go up through Gros Morne National Park either.
    Early arrivals are showing for iceberg season so it might be another banner year for them.