Have you gone out for a ride yet?

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Have you gone out for a ride yet?

1. F8th
    F8th
    I have!!!

There was a small window of opportunity this afternoon and we took it!

We rode from Brampton to Milton along Derry Road and people thought we were crazy!

I had heater gear on, so I was toasty. It even start snowing a bit, the kind of big flakes that don't last long.
    It was kind of funny!
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. distributist
    distributist
    Was out about a week ago; wife needed the car and I needed to be at a client site in Mississauga. Was one of the dry, warmer days. The stock windscreen on the 650 doesn't look like much, but you notice the difference when you hit Hwy 401 at 120 kph without it (doing some farkling so it's pulled off for the moment).

A couple of weeks before that I took it out and was paused on the side of the road waiting for someone; couldn't believe how many cars slowed down to gawk at me as if I were crazy!
  3. Dano
    Dano
    Not yet but all set with bikes pointing out of the garage. Just need to get rid of all the snow around here.
  4. RadMan
    RadMan
    Not yet, but with the weather improving this week (at least that's what the weatherman has threatened) it may be time to get the bikes outta storage.
  5. F8th
    F8th
    Got to clock a 100kms today again
  6. Dano
    Dano
    I have been able to get a ride to work in 2 days this past week. Not looking good for next few days though.
  7. F8th
    F8th
    We might be out tomorrow!
    Look out for the blue ST with Givi Trekker side gases!
  8. Quigley
    Quigley
    3 rides to date...45 kms on the Cruiser and about 190 on the F800GT. Bloody cold one today.
  9. Dano
    Dano
    It has not been much of a spring. Hopefully summer and fall makes up for it.
  10. Quigley
    Quigley
    ...snowed here this morning. Enough already