What are you up to this week-end?

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

What are you up to this week-end?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. F8th
    F8th
    This is an open discussion about the plans someone may have for week-ends. If the sun, moon and stars line up, well maybe a ride can be organized!
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. MikeT
    MikeT
    My ST is still missing it's front forks....they should be ready for pick up but I've been too busy. Lost of sand and crap still on the roads anyway...I like to wait until we have had a few good rains anyway to wash away the left over winter crud.
    So no rides for a while yet.
  3. F8th
    F8th
    I've been riding for a month already. As long at you stay straight in the corners, you should be fine
    I'm planning on getting on the bike and go for a ride tomorrow. Just don't know when as it's supposed to rain.
  4. Dano
    Dano
    I was able to do a ride to near Midland(Coldwater) on Friday and the Sat. went up to near Haliburton. Friday was a bit cooler but Sat. was great. About 5-600 for the 2 days. No complaints especially for this time of year. Been out for a few weeks now but just hit and miss.
  5. RadMan
    RadMan
    Picked up the bike from Budd's Saturday. Managed to do a couple hundred kliks between sat & sun. This weekend is iffy but the next is wide open. Oh, it's Easter weekend.
  6. F8th
    F8th
    I was in the Great smokies last week-end and I'm heading out round-trip to Killarney tomorrow. Anyone can to join on the way?
    It's a 1000k ride so you know
  7. RadMan
    RadMan
    This weekend is booked but I will be at Budd's open house at some point tomorrow.
  8. MikeT
    MikeT
    F8th what time are u heading up and what route are you taking. not sure of my plans yet but might be heading up to the Muskoka's and could join you for part of the ride.

btw I still have those bar risers if you want.

MikeT
  9. F8th
    F8th
    I'm going up the 400 with a detour through Big Chute road.
    I am not sure which way we'll be taking after that though.
    I think last time we went we exited off a road on Hwy 11 - that was a nice road as well.
  10. MikeT
    MikeT
    Any idea of what time you might be going thru Barrie area?
    You might find the Big Chute road quite bumpy this time of year... I might be heading up as far up as hwy 141 or maybe Parry Sound but I'm not sure of my plans yet.

MikeT
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast