Start

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Start

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. F8th
    F8th
    We're headed to Newfoundland from July 15 to August 1st, and I am doing Moto safety for ride to conquer cancer and walk to end women's cancers on two week-ends in june and september respectively.
    Otherwise, Easter we're trailering down to the Tail and May 24 we're going down to Blue Ridge. We're free otherwise!!!
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. RadMan
    RadMan
    Anyone else able to work around this schedule?
  3. Dano
    Dano
    I'll let the plans make themselves and then see if i can go. Between going to west coast. doing the Trans Taiga and the cottage will see where i sit.
  4. distributist
    distributist
    Same here. I'm interested but schedules are up in the air, and generally are these days until about 2 days before we do something.
  5. RadMan
    RadMan
    I hear ya. With few exceptions, I'm more a spur of the moment let's do this on the weekend kinda guy.
  6. Pete O Static
    Pete O Static
    But you know, unless we actually pick a date on the calendar to plan, nobody will "suddenly" have free time. Been my experience anyway.
  7. SunnY
    SunnY
    Is this a one day thing? or a weekender?
  8. RadMan
    RadMan
    How about checking out a cabin or three at some scenic little spot. Those who prefer to tent are looked after and any old farts (like me) who don't particularly take to sleeping on the ground anymore have the cabin option. I do agree with Pete O Static, we kinda need to make the commitment or it won't happen. Participants could choose either a one day thing or overnight it if they like.
  9. Dano
    Dano
    Plans do not make themselves.
  10. F8th
    F8th
    Well, I 'm up for it, and it would be a week-end thing for me, ride down there after work, spend saturday and most of sunday riding in the area and coming back.
    I am sure it can be a day event as well as I don't remember it being that far away. It's just a bit past Rochester. Too bad the Breeze isn't working anymore.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2