BMW F800 Forum banner

What is the weather doing where you are?

6M views 4K replies 276 participants last post by  Josep Maria 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, spring has arrived around the world, or fall in some cases, and I'm curious what is happening in this little community.
Here in Ohio, we are having colder than normal temperatures, in the mid to high 30s (F) with snow every couple of days that never stays around. I'm going crazy waiting for a dry day. I would say I'm 2 weeks to a month out from everyday use.
I'm curious about the changes others are experiencing, and especially south of the Equator (like NZ and South America and South Africa)-are your every day riding days beginning to fade away.
I think the Brits weather is alway mild enough to ride, despite their rain?
Anyway, how about weather reports from around the world.
Thanks..

#2,184 ·
An emotional forcast
High tonight
Low tomorrow
Precipitation is expected

#2,188 ·
Today 33 C which is extremely hot for .nl and tomorrow they forecast heat up to 39 C which would mean a new alltime high for the Netherlands (it's now 38 point something from 1944). Thunderstorms in the afternoon so I guess I have to take the air-conditioned tin can to work tomorrow instead of the GT [xx(]

#2,196 ·
Today -3/12C Fri -5/13C
Cold

#2,202 ·
Well, I did do the BM Club run today. It was in brilliant sunshine but still the coldest day in 15 years apparently. I took off for the start with the gauge showing zero deg.C. And it finally struggleup to 10.5 C. by mid afternoon. I know it sounds quite balmy to you Northern Hemi. mob, but for us, that's bloody cold for the coastal area down here. 8 Km of twisty hill road covered in 2"of clay soup and acouple of ice patches also made the day interesting. An ST is no mudplugger, That's fo'sho'!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.