BMW F800 Forum banner

New GS Twin Pics

992K views 1K replies 327 participants last post by  slparry 
#1 · (Edited)
With the F658GS being available real soon in the US, I thought I'd start a picture thread for all those who got themselves one. It would be nice to also see what's you done with it too, before and after [:D] We'll start another one for the F800GS when that one arrives [:)]

Here's mine.

See less See more
#303 ·
The size is the normal stock size

the importer here is www.hocoparts.be you can ask where there is a dealer neer youre mother in law.

I've got mine from:
Banden Ronnie & Techniek BVBA

Truibroek 3 3945 Oostham (Ham)
  • 011 42 72 13
  • 011 45 15 11
Near antwerp mounted for 150euro's

I realy like this tyre when the winter is over I take the normal K60

greatings from Belgium

#306 ·
@ proton,

ask it the dealer, when I bought the tyres, they where not yet on the site of heidenau (they are a little bit slow) but when i send them an email it was no problem, they where in stock, but in Germany it wasn't allowed to used them, they needed first a "freigabe" that is an authorisation for the f800gs,
in Belgium whe don't need that.
United Europe [:)]
For oversee it is possible they have to wait for the container (my corbin 4 months)

ps for the wintertyres (snowtex) you can only see that on the paper around the tire for the rest they are identical to the normal.

greatings

#311 ·
Picked up my F800GS last week. Then winter came back for an encore performance so I haven't had it out since.

Got all the accessories installed at least.

Still need to wire in the GPS and my Gerbings. Probably will still swap the tires for something knobby like TKC 80s. It did come with Anakees which at least are better than the Battlewings, but still not aggressive enough for what I want.

#323 ·
Hi Mark
Your bike looks great with the extra tip on the duck bill, diffirent stickers and tyres. Looks like a real mean machine. What seat is that? Looks comfortable.[:p]
cheers
Emile
Thanks Emile,

It's a custom made seat by a company in Seattle called "Rich's Custom Seats". He's very well known. You spend the day there while he custom fits it to you specifically. In the spot where the tailbone sits for the rider and the passenger is a gel pack which is equivalent to 3" of foam. I also had it finished in leather (feels great and breathes better). I used to feel incredibly uncomfortable after 30 minutes and with the new seat I could ride forever without an issue. No tailbone pain at all [:D]

#330 ·
She's almost a month old!

Here are some shots of mine
At the Valley of Fire State Park outside Las Vegas

A little off road at Lake Mead

I really like this new Leo Vince pipe. Mellow but has a nice bark when you accelerate