BMW F800 Forum banner

Birthday message

938K views 5K replies 83 participants last post by  Scorch 
#1 ·
Hey Rob,

where's my Happy Birthday message you miserable bastard......

:rolleyes:

#142 ·
I like the prank (whether anyone has actually done this in reality is still the subject of urban legend) where two passengers go to the loo simultaneously and change into pilot outfits. Then they come out and saunter down the aisle before stopping in the middle of the cabin, turning to each other and going, "Hey! Who's flying the plane?!?"

#146 ·
Okay, where's that Dunny?[:(!]
I tried to look at Roady's clip and it said that it had been "removed due to terms of use violation" and there's only one person on here, that I know of, that would try to violate a video, seeing as he seems to have done the same to his bike.[:0] [:D]

#148 ·
Its been removed on Youtube ! I knew it was going to be shot in the ass ! Either here or there ! HaHa

Anyways I'll complete my thought ! Emmersom.......... nice tits ! [:D]

Good video though, I thought it was just the dude laughing at first. Thought it was retarded then I watched the rest (cause I turned it off) and jeebus she was makin' them jiggle a bit. Too bad Dunny missed em'

#151 ·
Make that 151....[:)]

#152 ·
Now that's cheating............

Dunny wont appreciate that ! [:D]

So when there is absoluteley nothing else to talk about..........

Hows the weather ?

74 here nice and sunny, I've already gone for an hour ride and noticed big storms off the coast here. Not one Harley rider waved to mee. [:(] just kidding-[lol]

#166 ·
That's what most of the bike dealers over here use to keep the floor stock shiny.

BTW, the bike looks as good as new, Dunny.:rolleyes:

#164 ·
Dunny, you do realise that it was her sister that started this section of the forum.

More photos of Danni please, I've aways thought she was better loking than Kylie, even when she was on Young Talent Time.[:p]

Bugger, I just sneaked another look at the photo of Danni, be back in a tick.[:I]

#165 ·
Ah, that's better, nothing like fresh jocks.[:I][8)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.