BMW F800 Forum banner

FS: BMW Sport 2 Softbag - Small

9K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  rlysecky 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD: BMW Sport 2 Softbag - Small

Update: SOLD

Hello,

I am selling by BMW Sport 2 Softbag - Small. Bag is in excellent condition. I only used it on one trip. Comes with original straps for attaching bag to bike and carry strap.

Recently switched bikes, and this tailbag no longer fits well. So, I am looking to sell it.

Asking $150 (shipping included to lower 48 states).

Features:
- Waterproof main compartment (waterproofing by taped, closable liner).
- Capacity of main compartment: approx. 19 liters.
- Water-repellent outside pockets.
- Large, water-repellent outside compartment on the right side.
- Other stowage compartments accessible from outside on the lid (rear and left side.
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap with shoulder pad.
- Practical carry handles that can be stowed in separate zipped compartments.
- Attaches to your bike with the compression straps (included)
- Compression straps on front and rear for perfect adjustment to contents.
- Logo: BMW Motorrad logotype on the rear outside pocket and shoulder strap.

Thanks for looking.

Roman

See less See more
#3 ·
Brilliant little bag, this. Very versatile, looks great on the bike, and I've been on the German Autobahn at 130mph with mine and had no issues. I also rode through Belgium in a torrential downpour and it remained bone dry. I give this bag a massive thumbs up.

Whoever buys Roman's is going to be getting a great deal. [:)]

#6 ·
One thing not mentioned yet is that it is also expandable, with the top bit being raised about 2 - 3 inches. I would say it should fit a helmet easily by volume, though the top is quite narrow, so it might be a challenge to actually get the helmet through the opening.

#8 ·
I agree that this is a great bag. Several accessory pockets for keys, wallet, phone, snacks, glasses etc. It straps to the ST tail rack like all should, without the need for bungy cords, and no wrapping straps under the seat or around the tail section. One note is that the bag is almost, but not quite waterproof. Mine got just a bit of moisture inside during a torrential downpour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.