Introduction and responces.

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Introduction and responces.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Flook
    Flook
    Welcome to the UK Rally group. Thanks to Karim the name has now been changed, fro insurance reasons (see further down). So Welcome to the UK National Meeting

My name is Flook, some may have seen me around on this site, some may not. However, by now you would have read my PM, and you are here to post your response and or comments.
    So you may or may not be interested in attending a National meeting, but may want to make comment anyway, that is okay.
    The National meeting would be open to everyone in the UK or those visiting the UK from abroad at that time. It is open to all who own, or have in the past owned, either the F800 or F700 models.
    Please make your post here for all to see and read, you may have the usual banter I have come to expect, but anyone who makes any back handed comments I may have to reprimand, for that I will not be tolerated, period, most know to whom I mean, those that do not then I will not name names but that person does not reside in the UK.
    I am sure I may have missed a few, so please let me know if you think someone may have been left out.

I have not posted an image as yet, so if any of you have any ideas please let me know.

Now over to you.
    0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    Likes oxytotl liked this post
  2. roger44
    roger44
    Im interested Pat, but it will depend on where and when obviously, if the planets line up, I can be there.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  3. Alexanderfitu
    Alexanderfitu
    Am interested! Now riding a NC700 X DCT - As long as I can make it, I will be there!
  4. Flook
    Flook
    Roger who is Pat?

I have personalty emailed those whom have given me their emails in this first instance. Once I have had several replies I will send out to the wider community. If anyone wants to become involved in that, then all the better.

As far as where, when etc, I do not know, suggestions may be required later on.

Flook
  5. Paulius55
    Paulius55
    I am definitely in, but we will have to rename it UK Social Rides, or UK Domestic Rides or, and this is my favourite, UK Pleasure Rides, as my insurance does not cover racing or rallying.
  6. roger44
    roger44
    Sorry Flook, mixed you up with another member
  7. Flook
    Flook
    That is okay Mark, no probs
  8. Flook
    Flook
    Paulius55, that is something we can sort out later, this is just those who are interested at present, and is just a reference name.
  9. Thumper710
    Thumper710
    A very good idea Flook, any idea of when and where this might take place?

I'm traveling a lot next year and the sooner I can book this in the better

I assume there will be a Travelodge or similar nearby as my broken old bones aren't up to camping any more, sad to say

I think most of us are in the same boat as Paulius and insurance prevents rallies
  10. Flook
    Flook
    Hi, it won't be camping at all, next, like I said this is for interest only, so, if there are not enough guys interested it will be a non starter.

The heading is for information ideas only, and not specific, so your Insurance would not be affected. It is my thoughts which depends on the amount of guys that would be interested, they could bring their other half's to a reasonably priced hotel, with the first evening all eating together, enjoying the time. The following day the wife's could go shopping if they want and we could meet up at a local spot where one of our friends who would be local, would have planned several routes which one or two groups could go on. All meet back at the hotel, have a good natter about the day and go home the following day.

Those who want to camp it up, can do so, but they would have to make their own arangements etc.

I hope this may settle your minds, my wife will not do anything at all unless it was a hotel and shopping at a M&S.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast