Wake up South East lets get this party started

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Wake up South East lets get this party started

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. MiniLegoNut
    MiniLegoNut
    I'm on the road this Saturday heading towards Wessons Cafe see you there for a bacon butty
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. tlethere
    tlethere
    What time u thinking of?
  3. MiniLegoNut
    MiniLegoNut
    Sorry I missed you!
    Turned out that I didn't go to wessons but to box hill instead.
    Sorry about that!
    Didn't you do lots of mods on your bike with the fairing, would love to see it.
  4. Flook
    Flook
    Where in good old jolly England is "Wessons Cafe", love to go, sounds like a good adventure, especialy as I dont get out much these days, well, with being a pensioner an all, heheheheh.

Seriously though, what is happening, when and where. I would like to go for a long weekend, BUT, wifie has a bad back at present, and no not down to any form of exertion or activity, she is also a diabetic and as such means I cant be away for anything overnight, especialy as she went into a coma two months back (at night) and really does not want to be left alone at night................

Come on peeps, the sun is now shining, birds are singing and pooping everywhere, the bugs are about to cover your visor and head lamp, come on it should be FUN
  5. MiniLegoNut
    MiniLegoNut
    Hello
    Ive never been to Wessons before but its a bit of a bike meet place on on the way to Eastbourne on the A22 in a town called Horam near Heathfield
    [URL="http://www.wessonscafe.com/"]

I too am quite restricted when I can use my bike would be great to have a mini meet up
  6. Flook
    Flook
    Anyone available for a ride on sunday 29th July?
  7. Pat H
    Pat H
    Unlikely I can make it. Working Saturday and away in Motorhome Sunday.
  8. Flook
    Flook
    Looks like rain for Sunday, oh BUGGER.
  9. Flook
    Flook
    Well, that is nearly another year of biking excitement, I have enjoyed meeting up with you all once again. OH sorry, I forgot, shoot me someone, No party this year was there, no events, not one I can recall, I still have a foot peg spring for some one, we were supposed to meet up (as one sausage end said to the other sausage end), so I assume the spring is not needed.

Any one for a ride in the near future, does not have to be at the weekend. Tony wanna meet up somewhere????
  10. tlethere
    tlethere
    Hey Flook, we had a meet up last Saturday down at Boxhill. I dont think Friz managed to get it listed under the Group listings.

Bit parky these days, plus off to Bristol next week for most of the week
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast