2013 Calender?

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

2013 Calender?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Flook
    Flook
    Sorry I was talking about the K1200RS, real smooth shaft drive, accelerate and the rear just lifted enough and whoosh, not really suitable for the vertically challenged, otherwise I would not have parted with it, though the tank only done about 150/160 miles between fill ups, so not as good as the ST. While the ST is not as smooth or fast as the RS, it suites me.

What part of London are you from? I was brought up around Acton/Shepherds Bush way, moved out to Northolt, then up to Northamptonshire, where my detached house on the corner cost me under ú20K, now worth about 200, where I used to live a flat costs more than my house, so I do not think I will move back soon.......................
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. bbb
    bbb
    I'm down Saaaaf East London in I As for house prices, they're ridiculous around here.

I don't know much about the RS but it is interesting that it had cruise control. The little experience I've had of it I think all bikes should have it. Having said that this country doesn't exactly suit the use of cruise control unless riding at night.

I've nearly got my ST ready for selling but the mega cold weather is now here. I think I might hold fire until Feb for selling it. Naturally I can't find the screws for fixing the fugly big plastic mud guard I did take it off on day one of ownership which is why I can't remember where an earth I put them!
  3. Flook
    Flook
    I was talking about the K1200RS, apparently these were loved by the London Police, still a few around.

Any tall bike I need a ladder for, having a 29 inseam that makes me a short person, so i need a low bike. The K12RS when I test rode it, it was ok on ground level, when I purchased it, I don't know what they done but it was higher, more on this for another day, a beautiful bike to ride though.

Take it easy .... Flook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2