Wake up South East lets get this party started

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Wake up South East lets get this party started

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Flook
    Flook
    OH shoot missed out again, is it my deodorant
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. tlethere
    tlethere
    lol
  3. Flook
    Flook
    What is happening around here, is there anyone reading this, no one is or seems to be posting. Is tiether even around or anyone else.

Come on chaps, let us have some sort of meet up, even if we don't go for a group ride... So how about it
  4. MiniLegoNut
    MiniLegoNut
    Im here, my bike isn't, having a extention done so a mate has it in long term care, but thats no excuse as he is only a short ride away. My little boy is away with his dad from the end of July so I hope to get some time in then!
  5. DJ123
    DJ123
    I'm generally out most weekends, if not every other. I won't be riding much in April due to planned trips in May on the bike. June/July will probably be a better time for me in terms of free weekends and less plans.
    I don't mind where to meet/go to. I'm not far from the local(ish) places-Box hill, Newlands Corner, Loomies, H Café etc.
    I'll keep an eye out for any rides posted.
  6. Flook
    Flook
    DJ123, I was thinking of a news type letter via MailChimp. This would be for all UK F800 guy's & girls, they could send in when they are putting a ride together etc, this would be posted out to everyone who wants to join the list.

Do you have any thoughts suggestions or ideas about this.
  7. Aveleydave
    Aveleydave
    Did you get out the weekend? Ace ride you were promoting with another fellow here.
  8. Flook
    Flook
    Unfortunately it fell through at the last moment. I twinged my back last Friday and put it on the site, I had no message from the other guy over the weekend, but I did get one a PM to say he had family issues that weekend. So all in all a complete failure.

One thing I did learn from that (well several actually) but the main thing is there are a few guy's out here who know nothing about setting times and meeting places etc, and group riding with drop off systems and staggered riding, hence my promoting this across three different groups.

Also I have it mind to build a data base of UK F800 members who may want to arrange ride outs and local rides. They would sent me details, I would post out via MailChimp all the relevant info. Do you have any thoughts on this idea. If so I would like to hear from you.

It may be best to email me direct to [email protected]

Regards

Dave aka Flook
  9. wildfowler
    wildfowler
    Hello, Is this group still active?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2