Possible get together suggested by Terry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Possible get together suggested by Terry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Flook
    Flook
    Terry, that would be an idea, young Paulius is always welcome, as he knows.

I have just had the rear wheel bearings replaced for the second time, the first I was covered by the cover that had world wide as they were having too many failures years back. The belt I bought from Amazon at a much reduced cost, all work carried out by Ian Joyce of Bike Works including service at a reasonable price as well. Ian is an ex BMW bike works technician, and I have ben with him for years for my bike service.

I confess I am a fair weather rider, don't mind the chill's of the winter day's though. I am also retired and getting on a bit so it is virtually any day unless I have appointments elsewhere. Otherwise a possible meet up at Jack Hills, or if any one a fancies a bit further for a personal mini ride to the Long Itch Diner at Long Itchington. I can give details if required, about and hour and ten minutes for Paulius and I and if Nigel from St Neots wants to come along even better.
    ----------------------------------------

I have as you see posted a direct copy above.

So ideas of when and where and what time.

Suggested places Long Itch Diner / Jack Hills / Super Sausage outside of Towcester

However, you have your own ideas and favourites, please suggest away.

Dave (aka Flook)

0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. RobA
    RobA
    Hello Dave and Terry (and others). I can manage all of the suggested venues so far. I would prefer Jack Hills or the Super Sausage as they would involve a slightly longer ride. But I'll go with whatever, if I'm free. Rob.
    1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    Thanks Flook thanked for this post
    Likes pigmy liked this post
  3. pigmy
    pigmy
    Hi, I am always up for a meet with the like minded..good excuse to ride out and enjoy the bike....not sure where some of these places are though? So google to the rescue.....
    1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  4. Flook
    Flook
    Okay, now what days are suitable for anyone. I am retired so virtually any day for me.

I appreciate that that not everyone is in the same position as I am.
  5. Flook
    Flook
    I have just had a thought, i will give my email address as direct contact would be quicker, as we are not notified when a post is made here.

[email protected]
  6. Terry_53
    Terry_53
    Hi, any of the places mentioned would suit me, a weekday meet would be ok depending on my workload however I can usually manage to skive off for a few hours, looking forward to meeting you all

Terry
  7. Pat H
    Pat H
    I'm up for a ride out. I'm coming from just north of London so the more southernly choice suits me "Super Sausage outside of Towcester" That's about 1hr 15 for me.

I can normally do weekdays (semi retired) but not Thursdays or Fridays or alternate Wednesdays mornings (I'm teaching those days)
  8. Flook
    Flook
    Hi all, I will be out on the bike tomorrow 20tOct, if anyone wants to meet up post here so the rest can see and then email me direct, as I will be in and out all day.

I have a hospital app Wednesday a CT scan, so then will be out. Or if weather holds good next Sunday may be a good time.

Obviously it is all weather dependent.

Hope to see some of you soon

Dave
  9. Flook
    Flook
    Pat, Super sausage tomorrow? what time could you be there?
    1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    Thanks Terry_53 thanked for this post
    Likes Terry_53 liked this post
  10. pigmy
    pigmy
    Hi all,
    I am unbable to do in the week as am at work...roll on retirement..lol
    But will keep an eye on meets, and all being well, be along to one.

Carl
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast