BMW F800 Forum banner

Word association

11M views 35K replies 109 participants last post by  Mydlyfkryzis 
#1 ·
okay, I am in a real silly mood today, what word would you associate with say TURN, would you say bird, or indicate, or what. I say a word you put down your associated word with whatever that word brought to your mind, then I or someone else, will put down a different word that comes to mind, and so on.

If you want to join in this moment of silliness then I will start off with WIGGLE

Reactions: steve n rose
#2,101 ·
AlanI, me thinks you know too much or possibly have a thing for her...... In my youth she would have been called a propeller, so

Propeller (LA-LA-LA LA-LA LA LA la la la)[:p]

#2,102 ·
WTF has Propeller got to do with Hips which is what got posted before you? Just because your the Holy Sea and all that doesn't excuse you playing the game..........[lol]

KM - no can't stand the scrawney young lady but Googled the info for someone who it would seem has got the hots for her. Takes all sorts I suppose. [lol]

On with the show and I'm going back to what was posted before you - Hips - stuff your rotten propellor. [lol]

Snake (hips)

#2,103 ·
I would have thought a man of your intelligence and worldly wiseness would have worked that one out[:)], still perhaps I was wrong[:)]......[WV]

I believe you when you say you Googled her, of course you did..............[sure][sure][eb][eb][eb]

so, wisesness (someone who is wise, very wise, like AlanI[8D])

#2,109 ·
Back on subject.....Sleeping beauty

Danni. [:p] [:p]

she was sleeping in Kylie's shadow for a long time. [;)] [:D]