BMW F800 Forum banner

New GS Twin Pics

992K views 1K replies 327 participants last post by  slparry 
#1 · (Edited)
With the F658GS being available real soon in the US, I thought I'd start a picture thread for all those who got themselves one. It would be nice to also see what's you done with it too, before and after [:D] We'll start another one for the F800GS when that one arrives [:)]

Here's mine.

See less See more
#339 ·
F650Gs

1 month old...Love this ride. I plan to change the windshield with the F800, add TCK's tire , engine guards...man there is so much to do so little cash lol
oh and yes it's my BMW M3 in the background ;-) vroummmmm!!!

Attachments

This post has been deleted
#369 ·
My F650GS Twin

I finally got around to uploading some of the hundreds of photos that have been sitting on my camera, so I thought I'd post a picture of my new ride:

Farkles: Mud Sling, SW-Motech Crashbars, BMW Handguards, Givi E55 Maxia Topcase, Caribou 40 Liter Sidecase System

Right now, she's got a little over 300 miles on her. I'll put a bash plate on her some time after the 600 mile check up, and there are possibly several more farkles I may get from Touratech (not too far of a ride to get there). I should also get around to rotating the left handguard a bit at some point.

Now I just need to start racking up the miles and remember to snap a few pics while I'm touring around Germany. Happy trails!
:whoo:
-Andrew