Bmw dealer near Aurora Il - BMW F800 Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Real Name
    Ray
    02-07-16
    Hello All , New to the site and thinking of a F800GT. was wondering if any one had any good or bad experience with the dealers near Chicago Il.
    I stopped by the one in Country Side last week , was standing there looking at the bikes for a half hour before I Finally asked for a salesman. To be fare I was not ready to buy but was looking to have some questions answered. The salesman there did not know his product and seemed like he did not want to be bothered. Every question I asked he had to go and ask someone else. Now I know that they will not know everything about there product but these were more common of questions. I also understand they sell more then one brand there and it will be difficult to know all about all but should know something. I guess what I'm asking is , is this what to expect throughout that dealer , or just brush that off as the guy having a bad day. The reason I ask , I have not gotten that feeling before when I bought my Honda or my Harley. Just like everyone here I don't want to work with a dealership that will be hard to deal with.
    Ray

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

1 Day Ago
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    I bought my FGT from Cyclewerks in Barrington and could not be more pleased. Nice, knowledgeable folks with a great service and parts dept.

Give them a visit and see what you think.

Real Name
    Ray
    02-07-16
    Thanks I'll check them out