A sentimental look
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAARwAAAAJDA5NGJlZDVjLTc3MmMtNDIyZC1iMTM5LWEyNmJmMjI0ZDcxMQ.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	163330
I spent the whole weekend setting up my little unprofessional photo studio at “Santa Rosa BMW” and taking, and editing photos of three 2016 motorcycles.
BMW R1200RS
BMW S1000XR
BMW S1000RR
As I finished adding most of these to the website and then editing a few for Hi Res ads I looked closely at some of them and had this thought.

RKA, the company that Kathy and I started in my mother’s garage in 1985 is pretty darn cool! We design and manufacture some pretty darn cool products! We have persisted and keep moving forward in the very fast paced world.
Ok, so just a small amount of prejudices AND pride is involved, so be it.

Here is a photo taken in early 1985 of Kathy setting up our second actual bag for a photo shoot, and what would be our very first motorcycle magazine ad.

Name:	Katana_RED_Mirage_940_Med.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	163338
Just as today this Seatbag was beautiful, Functional, and attached to the seat and NOT the bodywork. We never considered using Bungee cords for the task.

You can see all the newest photos from this weekend at the RKA Photo Gallery Page and then navigating to the BMW Specific page and clicking on the models listed above.

BUT for your enjoyment here are few of my favorite photos from the weekend.

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVhAAAAJGQxZDJmODk3LTZmZTMtNDk0YS1hNDVjLTQ3NjZkMGNmZTk0Zg.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	163346

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAARQAAAAJGRiYjAwYTEyLWUxMjctNDUzYS05NmJjLTQ4NzBkODhiN2NhZA.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	163354

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAS-AAAAJGZlYzgwMWUyLTczZTQtNGRjNS05MTNlLTI5M2FjZGQzNWFkNA.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	163362

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAATBAAAAJDQ5Y2NlOGFkLTc1NzItNGY2Mi05NGJhLTEyY2VkZTExZjc5Mg.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	163370

Don't forget the RKA/SonomaRaceway FOOD DRIVE RIDE November 21st!!!!