BMW F800 Forum banner

32,767 Notifications - issued/Removed awards

21K views 79 replies 14 participants last post by  guidoveloce 
#1 ·
Hi, today I've received about 32K notifications.

Is there any issue?

#2 ·
I expect they did a software upgrade last night Joan, many more issues have appeared other than 32k notifications all of which I'm sure will be sorted. This sort of hiccup happens every so often.

Reactions: mcnets
#4 ·
I had 32,769 notifications this morning. However, two were "thanks", so that left 32,767 awards. When I went to check on my 32,767 awards, they disappeared - just as if I had tried to locate the position of an electron in an atom. Every day it is something new. [;)]

Reactions: oxytotl and mcnets
#9 ·
Ha-ha Richard, I have used it as a game, level 100 was something to aim for. I've deluged you with my jokes and I am now on level 100 by the skin of my teeth - then the site crashed, I wonder why? I can see Notacop scratching his head saying WTF but it takes all sorts.

I hope you've enjoyed the jokes though, no gain without pain!

I'm on a biking trip to starting tomorrow taking in France, Belgium, Netherlands and Northern Germany. The forum will be Oxytotless for a while - I know - you'll get by without me!

#17 ·
Ask and you shall receive. They're back. [:D] But I only got the standard 32,767 notifications this morning, so I feel kind of shorted. [:(]

#19 ·
I picked up another 32,767 awards this afternoon [:D], after having none this morning - but then they all went away when I attempted to view them to see what my prizes would be [:(].

#20 ·
This morning I had 32,771 notifications. 32,767 were ghosts, 3 were "likes" and one was a "promotion", which was a new one for me. :confused:

Reactions: TelemarkTumalo
#24 ·
None for me this morning. Just the usual Activity Award this time. Every night I seem to give it back at 1:02 am and get back at 1:03 am. :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.