Just bought a svartpilen in the US and found that few of the accessories available in England/Europe are available in America. Anyone willing to purchase the small flyscreen that mounts on instrument panel and ship it to me? Clearly I would pay retail and shipping costs. Maybe a dealer? Maybe an individual? Have emailed dealers the past with no response. Thanks for your consideration.