BMW F800 Forum banner

WTB: F800S handlebar risers

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Douglas94 
#1 ·
I could have sworn there was an old thread with someone selling the kit with the brake line extender, but I can't find it. If anyone has a kit for sale, please send me a PM.

I'd prefer something like the helibars, but those apparently aren't available on their site anymore. My old man back (and wallet) will thank you!

#2 · (Edited)
I found my handlebar extenders on eBay. They raised it up one inch and back two inches. My old man back with the titanium screws is happy now.

For the brake line extender, the parts department at Engle Motors in Independence, Missouri found them and ordered it for my F 800 GT. You may want to look them up and quiz their parts department. Best of luck.

#3 ·
I have a set of these I never installed, and have since sold the bike:

(advdepot.com/products/bmw-f800r-handlebar-riser-50mm-rise-2017)

They're for the F8R but if you do some digging to see if they work for your F8S I'd ship them to you for very cheap. What year is your F8S?

#4 ·
It's a 2007, but the F8S has clipons instead of handlebars. I was thinking of doing the S to ST conversion, but that would require quite a bit more money (I'd need to replace the top yoke in addition to buying the handlebars/risers).

I appreciate the offer tho!

#5 ·
Rodzghost, I have new in package, unopened F800S bar risers. MV Motorrad-Technik Part # 901227. No issues. The instructions appear to be in German. The price on their website is $322 (translated from Euros). I’d be willing to part with them for $110 (I’ll pay shipping in CONUS).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.