I'm no longer riding BMW motorcycles and don't have any future plans to buy one, so I've decided to sell my remaining parts. What I have are:
1) An OEM low profile seat. Has an imperfection in it. Not sure if it was a puncture or what as it looks more like a small melted mark than a stab. It was on the motorcycle when I bought it. Other than that it looks and works fine. Even includes the OEM screwdriver. $125
2) Drive belt. I bought this from Ian for $200 on a group buy. Never had a chance to use it. $150
3) Tune up kit consisting of a NIB Air Filter, Oil Filter, Two Spark Plugs, and Crush Gasket. $45
If you need an oil filter remover, I have one on sale here at:
4) Brake Light. Free you just need to pay shipping.
5) Laminar Lip. Free you just need to pay shipping.
All prices are via PayPal. Any shipping outside of the CONUS send me a PM or e-mail and I can tell you what it will cost.
Ah, almost forgot, if you are looking for a GS-911 I'm selling mine too. You can check it out here at: