BMW F800 Forum banner

Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Review - 200HP Touring?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  WildWilly 
#1 ·
Be still my beating heart...

I always look at what a new motorcycle will give me over and above what my GT will give me, and then look at the additional money it would take for that new bike...

...I just won't tell the wife. :D

FortNine did a review that I just saw on YouTube. I loved it.

Motorcycles aren't supposed to make sense. This one definitely doesn't. But I love it anyway. Noel, why would you want an RT when one of these cost the same?

Chris

#2 ·
I had a chance to ride the Daviel when it came out at a press release. I told the nice folks at Ducati this was the answer to the question no one was asking. 160 hp street sled for what? Ego? In the real world these bikes are useless. On the Angeles Crest I passed HP2 BMW riders and Diavel riders that had no talent or fortitude to use the power they offered. I was on my '04 V Strom 650 with many 10's of thousands of miles on it. And I'm the slug of the riders I associate and ride with.
The bikes with gobs of power and speed limits easily reached in 1st or 2nd are for the light of intelligence and the pathetic.
Go play on a track. Although I met up with a fellow that stated his Hyabusa got 50 mpg if he didn't open it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.