Corona virus - BMW F800 Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Results 1,351 to 1,366 of 1366

Real Name
    Gunther
    5 Hours Ago
    Damn! I had to wait months for my 2 shots, if I had known that before, I had taken my blue pills!
    Su cunnu! 

2. Likes Richard230 liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    stephen hughson
    09-09-21
    Cuba has started to vaccinate their toddlers.

1 Hour Ago
    During the Texas Great Freeze Blackout of 2021 my old friend Dennis and his wife sat outside by a bonfire with the 40’ish year old couple across the street and became great friends. Now his new friend, whatever his name was, was taken by Covid -19 and my friend is pissed. He said, “Everything changed with the Delta. Delta has become an IQ Test.”

Harsh but he is fed up like most of us here in the US with this thing lingering due to people who previously took every vaccine now being convinced this one is bad. News Flash! This pandemic is bad! And no, the entire World is not playing along to hurt Trump like my other old friend thinks. Love is lacking badly at the moment….

Real Name
    Richard
    3 Hours Ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighning View Post
    During the Texas Great Freeze Blackout of 2021 my old friend Dennis and his wife sat outside by a bonfire with the 40’ish year old couple across the street and became great friends. Now his new friend, whatever his name was, was taken by Covid -19 and my friend is pissed. He said, “Everything changed with the Delta. Delta has become an IQ Test.”

Harsh but he is fed up like most of us here in the US with this thing lingering due to people who previously took every vaccine now being convinced this one is bad. News Flash! This pandemic is bad! And no, the entire World is not playing along to hurt Trump like my other old friend thinks. Love is lacking badly at the moment….
    My thoughts are the same. And why are there so many first responders and medical staff so afraid of getting the vaccine? It has probably been extensively tested more than any other vaccine in history without people having severe reactions than any other vaccine that they have taken in the past. It just doesn't make any sense. When the TV reporters interview anti-vaxxers, they typically respond that it is all about "freedom". Which freedom is that? The freedom to get sick and potentially die, or the freedom to infect others?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan0001.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	374691  
    Richard - Current bikes: 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior. 

7. Likes Gunther, Lag liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    15 Hours Ago
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Its still on my bucket list to do a loop through Wa. State this year, might be in the snow but will still go?

Rep. Brian Higgins of New York has been fighting to reopen the Canada/U.S. land border for months. He joins Power & Politics to discuss its reopening to fully vaccinated Canadians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnvEc_u0Ads

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard230 View Post
    My thoughts are the same. And why are there so many first responders and medical staff so afraid of getting the vaccine? It has probably been extensively tested more than any other vaccine in history without people having severe reactions than any other vaccine that they have taken in the past. It just doesn't make any sense.
    Actually, it wasn't tested. Testing normally takes years. Hence the Emergency Use Authorization. You are the test subjects. Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin were black-balled because they would be treatments that would prevent the EUA...and billions in profits. Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are being used very effectively in other countries. India was on the ropes at one point earlier in the year...then they started using Ivermectin.

In the letter, Lee described observing “entirely healthy individuals suffering serious, often fatal, injuries,” including transverse myelitis, resulting in quadriplegia, pneumocystis pneumonia, multi-system organ failure, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, postpartum hemorrhagic shock and septic shock.
    Lee, a practicing physician for more than 20 years, said she “never witnessed so many vaccine-related injuries until this year.”

• Former Pfizer VP: ‘Clear evidence of fraud’ in Pfizer study claiming 95% jab efficacy
    • How Fauci’s BIG LIE Created the Covid Pandemic
      A very powerful, influential person told the world in early 2020 that the new China virus that leads to COVID-19 infection was especially lethal. It quickly pushed a fast, enormous response to protect public health. Was the truth was being told? It was not. There was an exaggeration of the new vaccine lethality for the entire population. In truth, it was only severe for the oldest age category. Helped by corrupt data from CDC, overstatement of COVID lethality continues today to maintain public fear.
    • NBA Player Got Blood Clots From COVID Vaccine that Ends His Season – NBA Told Him to Keep It Quiet (VIDEO)
      Brandon Goodwin, an NBA player with the Atlanta Hawks, admitted recently that he got blood clots from the COVID vaccine that ended his season and possibly his career.

Goodwin said the NBA told him to keep it quiet.

Brandon Goodwin told “I got sick, and I never quite recovered from it. I would always have back pain. I was just super tired in the games. I was so tired. I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting. My back really started hurting bad. Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month. ”

There is so much more info out there, but the MSM and social media giants censor what they don't want you to know.

One last article on the safety of the experimental gene injection.

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC included a total of 726,965 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 15,386 deaths and 99,410 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 17, 2021.
    Data released Sept. 17 by the CDC showed that between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 17, 2021, a total of 726,965 adverse events following COVID vaccines were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The data included a total of 15,386 reports of deaths — an increase of 461 over the previous week.
    There were 99,410 reports of serious injuries, including deaths, during the same time period — up 7,887 compared with the previous week.
    Excluding “foreign reports” filed in VAERS, 569,294 adverse events, including 6,981 deaths and 44,481 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 17, 2021.
    Of the 6,981 U.S. deaths reported as of Sept. 17, 12% occurred within 24 hours of vaccination, 17% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination and 30% occurred in people who experienced an onset of symptoms within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

The data shows that this is not the no-brainer vaccine that everyone should get. Natural immunity from having COVID already, is being totally dismissed...yet I've read it is 20 times more effective.

So you ask yourself "why". Why is it so important to get a vaccine for which in some age groups, the vaccine is more deadly than the virus? Why get a vaccine that isn't a vaccine...till they changed the definition of vaccine earlier this year? And we haven't even broached the subject yet of the end game as far as The Great Reset plays into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard230 View Post
    When the TV reporters interview anti-vaxxers, they typically respond that it is all about "freedom". Which freedom is that? The freedom to get sick and potentially die, or the freedom to infect others?
    How about the freedom of "My body, my choice?" Or does that only work selectively like when talking about abortion? I could site many sources that show the masks are worthless, the lockdowns don't work, and obviously the vaccines don't work. If the vaccines worked so well, why are the countries with the highest ratio of vaccinations...also having their hospitals filled with vaccinated COVID patients? Israel and Gibraltar come to mind. COVID rates went up dramatically in 2021...after we started vaccinating a major portion of our population.

There are so many adverse effects of these experimental gene injections, and the thought is that while the effectiveness goes away in 6 months or less, the "bad" stuff in them keeps accumulating in the body.

And meanwhile, I have a better than 99% chance of recovering from the virus?

Chris
    Elnathan - 2014 BMW F800GT
    IBA# 49894 True Rounder = 0-20's - Rounder -- to -- 100's+ Red Hot Rounder

John 14:6 

Real Name
    Nigel
    5 Hours Ago
    That's the funniest sermon I've heard in years, thanks.

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Tapatalk

11. Likes IanA, oxytotl liked this post

1 Minute Ago
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    If you read the Doctors letter it list 6 cases "approximately half" (so maths is not her strong point) being fatal non of which, by the Doctors own admission, had a proven link to any vaccine. The headline is typical of websites that have an agenda to push. For clarity the Doctor is double jabbed.

Just about every adult I know personally has had the double jab, worse outcome was two days flue like symptoms. If the headline was to be believed we would all be seeing friends, relations and work colleague dropping like flies.

I've known probably no more than 20 people develop Covid-19 (people who have returned a positive test) most have simply felt like they have had a bad cold, two have died. I'll be getting my booster jab when offered.
    In the Garage 2013 BMW F800 GT,1994 BMW R80 RT,1986 BMW R80 GS,1999 Yamaha SR125
    Sorley missed Honda TLR200
    Enjoy the ride 

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Just got a text from a friend of mine. Boeing is requiring every employee get jabbed. Here's his text.
    Ed's coworker just folded yesterday and got pzifer shot. She had covid 4 months ago.
    Yeah, she just got checked into ICU

1 Minute Ago
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboo View Post

Ed's coworker just folded yesterday and got pzifer shot. She had covid 4 months ago.
    Yeah, she just got checked into ICU

So you have a friend, he knows somebody (Ed) he has a co-worker who has been vaccinated and subsequently been admitted into an ICU ward, that's a third hand anecdote, I'm making an assumption here but by the tone of your friends text (use of the term "folded") suggest he is an antivaxer (feel free to correct if I'm wrong). A third hand anecdote from somebody with an agenda is hardly somewhere I'd be getting credible information from.

In the Garage 2013 BMW F800 GT,1994 BMW R80 RT,1986 BMW R80 GS,1999 Yamaha SR125
    Enjoy the ride 

15. Likes BoxerBits, Richard230, TheMeteor liked this post

Real Name
    Nigel
    5 Hours Ago
    Just got a text from a friend of mine. Boeing is requiring every employee get jabbed..
    Really good news to hear that a global organisation, whose business strength is based on safety and testing, is backing the worldwide vaccination program.

Thanks for bringing out attention to this Chris, good work

1 Minute Ago
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

.......And we haven't even broached the subject yet of the end game as far as The Great Reset plays into this.

I have wondered, once it became apparent that the nonsense being discussed on QAnon was fantasy, how many of those "believers", instead of shrugging their shoulders, wondering how they could have been taken in by such blatant fabrications and try not to be so gullible in future, have instead switched their attention to the Great Reset.
    Enjoy the ride 

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    You can laugh all you want. It doesn't change the truth.

1 Day Ago
    Good Lord......
    07 F800 ST 

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by scf View Post
    Good Lord......
    I totally agree.

Real Name
    Nigel
    5 Hours Ago
    You can laugh all you want. It doesn't change the truth.
    Totally agree, irrational thoughts at any time is a worrying sign.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28