Corona virus - BMW F800 Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Results 1,501 to 1,513 of 1513

Real Name
    Nigel
    28 Minutes Ago
    Far too rambling a response for me to try and attempt to respond to individual points I'm afraid.

In summary, the observations that you supplied are :-

Out of a population of 4000, with the majority vaccinated. You've not observed any issues with either virus infections or any adverse side effects as a consequence of receiving the vaccine.

Simply put, your facts don't support your conclusions I'm afraid.

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Tapatalk

2. Likes MGD109 liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

1 Hour Ago
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboo View Post

What if the people orchestrating the Great Reset have manipulated the situation to use it for their purposes and deliberately made things worse?

Chris

I'll let you into a secret "The Great Reset" is not real, it's a fabrication, a fairy story. When the kraken was not released, when the swap did not get drained, when a pizza parlour turns out to just be a pizza parlour (without a basement) another myth needs to be invented to keep the foolish occupied (and the revenue rolling in for the myriad of "truth based" media websites)

As the Great Reset in not real there is of course nobody orchestrating it, but there are those orchestrating the conspiracy theories.
    In the Garage 2013 BMW F800 GT,1994 BMW R80 RT,1986 BMW R80 GS,1999 Yamaha SR125
    Sorley missed Honda TLR200
    Enjoy the ride 

5. Likes Richard230 liked this post

1 Hour Ago
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Booster Jab during my lunch break. No issue to report so far.
    In the Garage 2013 BMW F800 GT,1994 BMW R80 RT,1986 BMW R80 GS,1999 Yamaha SR125
    Enjoy the ride 

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    In summary, the observations I supplied are:

Out of a population of 4000, with a plurality vaccinated, no one has observed any issues with either virus infections or any adverse side effects as a consequence of not receiving the vaccine, not wearing masks or not maintaining a social distance.

Simply put, the facts support my conclusions I'm afraid.
    Elnathan - 2014 BMW F800GT
    IBA# 49894 True Rounder = 0-20's - Rounder -- to -- 100's+ Red Hot Rounder

John 14:6 

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by MGD109 View Post
    As the Great Reset in not real there is of course nobody orchestrating it, but there are those orchestrating the conspiracy theories.
    Exposed: Klaus Schwab's School For Covid Dictators, Plan for 'Great Reset' (Videos)

The article is short, but an eye-opener when you see the list of world leaders who have gone through the school. I urge you to read it.

I didn't need to be told about a conspiracy theory...I saw it happening and wondered how and why. That school is the answer.

Chris

Real Name
    Nigel
    28 Minutes Ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboo View Post
    Simply put, the facts support my conclusions I'm afraid.
    didn't need to be told about a conspiracy theory...I saw it happening and wondered how and why
    This has got all the makings of a seasonal pantomime in a care home.

Want to buy some magic beans?

10. Likes MGD109 liked this post

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxerBits View Post
    This has got all the makings of a seasonal pantomime in a care home.

Want to buy some magic beans?

Far too rambling a response for me to try and attempt to respond to individual points I'm afraid.

7 Hours Ago
    i’m behind serious, not trying to be a smart ass.
    Is Covid considered a conspiracy by you Daboo?
    Just trying to understand here.

EDIT; behind shoulda been being.
    Dang spellcheck...
    “Get out and don’t come back until you’ve redeemed yourselves”
    Sister Mary Stigmata 

13. Likes MGD109 liked this post

1 Hour Ago
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Quote Originally Posted by scf View Post
    i’m behind serious, .....
    Not sure if you guys have panto in the US but it's the audience that shouts "he's behind you" rather than the protagonist, giving away who he is behind. I don't remember any of the Dwarfs being called Serious though, but thanks for sticking with the panto theme it's the only way to make sense of some of these posts.
    Enjoy the ride 

7 Hours Ago
    Not familiar with panto.
    We did have Tonto (of The Lone Ranger fame), he was played by Jay Silverheels who lived around the corner when I was growing up.
    He was a pretty neat guy.
    But I digress...
    “Get out and don’t come back until you’ve redeemed yourselves”
    Sister Mary Stigmata 

16. Likes MGD109 liked this post

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by scf View Post
    i’m behind serious, not trying to be a smart ass.
    Is Covid considered a conspiracy by you Daboo?
    Just trying to understand here.
    I do, scf. I can't wrap my mind around it any other way. I've never been against vaccines in my life. There wasn't much choice anyway. I joined the USAF right out of college and you either got your vaccines, or you couldn't stay in. When I went overseas on mission trips, I checked to see what diseases I'd be exposed to and what the recommended vaccines were...and got them, no matter if I had to pay for them, or not. This is different.

Since you seemed to be genuinely interested, I'll take the time to lay some of my thinking out for you.

So let's start with this question. Is it a conspiracy theory when the FDA and Pfizer try to prevent you from knowing the results in the first 90 days of injections? It took a court order to get the FDA to release that info. Even with a court order, the FDA will only release 500? pages a month. At that rate, it'll take 55 years to release the whole document. Why not just put it out as a whole document if there's nothing to hide? You can see what they are trying to hide in that first release where we found over 1200 people died in the first 90 days. Compare that with the H1N1 vaccine where they stopped distribution when 5 people died*. Is that a conspiracy theory? Or facts? The source was the FDA, not Health Nut News.

Conservatives have noticed the bias of the MSM for years now. If you try to tweet or post something that doesn't fit the MSM's agenda, you get censored on Twitter, Facebook and other platforms. Amazon demonetizes your platform to drive you out of business. Here you get mocked. It's all over. And if you haven't noticed it, that's probably because you get all your news from them. They control the narrative for most of the country. Whether you agree with that statement or not, when did you see that there were over 13,000 adverse effects of the "vaccine" in the United States...in the first 90 days? Or 13,000 adverse effects of the "vaccine" in the United Kingdom? In the first 90 days? What's been the narrative? All I have to do is read through the pages of even this thread and the narrative is that there's "nothing to see here", move along. The "vaccine" is totally safe.

But doctors and healthcare workers who tried to ask questions about the "vaccines" have been cancelled, lost their licenses or jobs, and generally mocked as being incompetent hacks. You've heard that ivermectin was "horse medicine". Have you heard that it was given a Nobel Prize for its use on people? Or that hundreds of Congressmen, their staffers and families have received it? Probably not.

Rahm Emmanuel said something that I've never forgotten. "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." I think the COVID virus was just that.

When you look at what's happening in the USA and western countries, look at the big picture. There's a convergence of things happening. If you look at the way the southern border is allowing over a million illegal aliens in, don't just shake your head and wonder how they can be that incompetent. I don't think they are incompetent at all. I think it is planned.

So you have a tightly controlled border everywhere else in the USA, but the southern border. By their own admission, the gov't is allowing these people in without any vaccinations, any testing and they estimate that around 25% have COVID and other diseases. Crazy, right? Then look at the mandates for healthcare workers to get vaccinated or lose their jobs. In normal thinking, the hospital would back off the mandate and negotiate. Nope. Fire them. The effect is that you may have "beds", but you can't put anyone in them because you don't have staff. But!...you can report that your hospital is being overwhelmed with COVID cases now, and you're "full" without anywhere to put the sick. Get the idea? Convergence of events and the results.

The Biden admin has a slogan, "Build back better". It sounds good till you realize you can't "build back" something that is already existing. You have to destroy what is there already, and then you can "build back".

The convergence idea also works with the number of criminals coming across the southern border. Gangs members, and drugs. The illegal aliens are being shipped on planes and buses all across the USA in the middle of the night with no warning to local governments. Now let's eliminate the police forces and reduce the bail to "no cash". In LA, you can steal up to $955 and there's no charges pressed...which effectively says you can steal with no penalties. Gas prices and oil pipelines shut down or cancelled. Huge pork laden bills passed in Congress that drive inflation, and vaccine mandates that will take over 25% of the truckers off the job to screw up the supply chain even more and drive more inflation. Taken by themselves, these things seem totally unrelated. But look in other areas of what is happening, and it really seems like a planned concerted effort.

Coming back to the "vaccines" and COVID, I started out just as strong as any of you for taking all the precautions the gov't was advocating. I generally like to look at some of the conservative news sites, and there were some things that came up that made you just shake your head. Things like the motorcyclist who was taken to the ER after an accident and tallied as a COVID death, even though the state trooper said it was obvious he died at the scene. The person who fell from a ladder cleaning gutters...but was a COVID death. The way the flu disappeared ...and the symptoms of the flu and COVID are very similar. But hospitals get paid more for COVID treatments than they do for influenza treatments. It started me wondering. Is the COVID death rate really that high? Or is it only a fraction of that total?

Then the inventor of the mRNA vaccines started raising some serious concerns about the vaccines. But no, he's a quack. The former Pfizer Respiratory VP & Chief Scientific Advisor also raised concerns, most recently about infertility. But disregard what he says. He's a quack also. Move along, there's nothing to see here. Follow the science. Well, except the governor of my state, Inslee, who said, "We will be active, no matter what the science tells us." There's a quarantine facility in the state now where the original job posting was for a "strike force". How long before we end up like Australia with forced "voluntary" quarantines?

It doesn't take a scientist to look at the state of Florida, versus the most heavily vaccinated places in the world and see that the vaccines, masks and lockdowns don't work. Some of the latest "conspiracy theories" are now asking if the "vaccines" are ruining our autoimmune systems? Are they creating a cancer like situation in our bodies? Are they interfering in our reproductive capabilities? We're already seeing cardio and pulmonary issues that are killing some and disabling some like world class athletes.

It makes you wonder. My responsibility as a husband and father is to watch out for my Family. I need to look at the events going on around me and try to think ahead to take care of them.

Chris

* pulling from memory only.

Real Name
    Nigel
    28 Minutes Ago
    Here you are Chris, put your warped sense of reality to the test :-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59555444

I'm sure family will draw great comfort from your hypocritical response.

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    There's nothing "hypocritical" about my response. SCF wanted to know what I thought. I told him. I don't jump up and down for joy when someone dies, nor do I say it never happened. I just think we're getting lied to. The number of deaths after the vaccine shots was publicized by the CDC and Pfizer. My wish is that the deaths hadn't happened. But if they did, and a coverup is happening...why? And what are we going to do about it? Deny the coverup?

So since you don't seem to read all the news, Nigel, here's some other headlines. You can do a search on the titles and they'll take you to the stories.

• Former Australian Pro-Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Taking Second Shot of Pfizer Vaccine
    • Biden’s Surgeon General Says Triple Vaxxed People Should Wear Masks This Christmas (VIDEO)
    • 28X increase in stillbirths in multiple parts of Canada? But get this... it's only happening to vaccinated moms.
    • Analysis of German Data Shows the Higher the Vaccination Rate, the Higher the Excess Mortality
    • Why Hide What Happens In The First Two Weeks After Vaccination?
    • Researchers Refuse To Publish Major Study Linking Covid Vaccines To Massive Increase In Heart Attacks Says Leading Cardiologist
    • Spike Protein Induced By COVID Vaccines Inhibits DNA Repair & Is Linked To Cancer Finds Major Swedish Study
    • MP Who Claims She Feels “Unsafe” Around Maskless is Pictured Partying Maskless
    • Attends indoor event surrounded by thousands of maskless people.
    • Yale Doctor Warns COVID Fear is ‘Manufactured’ by Authorities
    • Omicron Variant Shares Genetic Code With Common Cold, Researchers Say

And the best one yet...
    Goats Wear Covid Face Masks in Bizarre Footage

Villagers say they masked goats to protect against Omicron variant.

The female voice sounds just like Noraly. There's video there if you want to see it.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31