BMW F800 Forum banner

Hi

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Royce 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone !!! Simon here, new member from Poland, living in UK but probably i will move to the USA :) Actualy I ride on Suzuki GS500E but i'm thinking to change for BMW F750. And it will be my third motorcycle at all. Will it be a good choice for next step in motorcycle way ? [:D][:D]

Are you traveling a lot on motorbike ? Do you love be just you, bike and road ? Don't you want fight with gusty wind ? Have you tried high motorcycle windscreen BMW G 310R ? Let's check Motorcyclescreens.eu where you will find wide range of motorcycle windscreens and wind deflectors. We offer touring windscreens, racing screens and universal as well. Make your ride more pleasure by windscreen BMW G 310R or to any motorcycles brand you need. Our products are carefully made and retain 100% transparency. Don't hesitate to order, ours motorcycle windscreens have many positive feedback around the world.

#3 ·
Welcome, SzymonMT. My daughter rode a 1989 GS500E (her only transportation) while attending UC San Diego. She would ride that bike on the weekends from Southern California to visit me just south of San Francisco. She put 85K miles on it within 4 years, before her future husband ran it out of oil while visiting relatives in Oregon. The engine froze up, but he managed to get it unfrozen, dumped some more oil in the engine, which had developed a lower-end knock, and it started right up. My daughter put another 8K miles on the bike while she was living in Seattle before selling it (knock and all) for $800 to a fellow who planned to ride it to Mexico City. Tough little motorcycles.

I am sure that you will find a BMW F750 just as tough, although no doubt more expensive to maintain.

Reactions: IanA
#6 ·
Wow, still riding a GS500E. Produced in the 1,000s and ridden by couriers & learners across the world !

My last bike was a GS500E, which I had for about 15 years. I commuted on it, carried my wife pillion on it and went to Scotland on it (450 miles each way).

So glad I found the F800GT !!

Ian

Reactions: Richard230
This post has been deleted
#9 ·
So alexjamse, what motorcycle(s) do you own, where do you live and how long have you been riding?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.