2013 F800GT - Premium & Safety Pkgs, Graphite, MINT, Only 13K, Just Serviced - BMW F800 Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Real Name
    Scott Francis
    03-30-20
    NOTE: I WILL HOLD THE BIKE FOR UP TO 30 DAYS WITH A $500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THIS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE SARASOTA AREA, DUE TO THE VIRUS. THANKS FOR LOOKING, AND RIDE / STAY SAFE!!

Reluctantly selling my immaculate eat-off-the-wheels clean 2013 F800GT BMW Sport Touring parallel twin with 800cc and 90 BHP. They greatly improved the ergonomics of this bike since it's F800ST inception (which I also owned) - greater power, arm and leg room! Plus improved aerodynamics and range! This bike is the best of the best, with the optional Premium package (electronic suspension adjustment - ESA), ASC, heated grips, rear saddlebag mounts, plus has JUST been serviced at Hap's Cycle Sales (authorized BMW dealer in Sarasota) with the full annual service on top of a recent 12K service and nearly new Michelin Pilot Road 4s, and has THE BEST windscreen option for this bike - the adjustable Magstad screen made in here in FL that virtually eliminates all turbulence behind the bars. The difference is remarkable over the lousy stock screen. Grip Puppies help quell the vibes in the bars! OH and expensive billet MV bar risers bring the handlebars back to a more comfortable position. These are over $200.

Also includes BMW's improved hard cases seen in pictures I've just added. Delkevic slip on stainless muffler looks and sounds great and has a removable baffle (installed now). Stock BMW muffler is included.

This bike is stunning in graphite gray and has NEVER been dropped or laid down. You will NOT find once nicer anywhere in Florida. Period.

These bikes go for over $14K new. Don't hesitate to contact me, a private owner of this bike, to look at and ride this bike (MC endorsement and insurance required). I'm 62 years young and a life long motorcycle enthusiast. Clear and clean Florida title in my name. No games or scammers please! Many thanks for looking. Stay safe with this COVID-19 crap!!! We can still ride solo!

Price: $6795 obo

OK why is it so difficult to add pics here? It says my JPEG is invalid....converted to .BMP - same thing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Andrew
    17 Hours Ago
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800 ST
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800 ST
    I think you need a minimum number of posts prior to the system allowing pictures. (Might be 5 posts?)

Sounds like a well maintained motorcycle.
    I like your willingness to hold the bike for a month. Smart move in the current environment.
    Concrete remains undefeated. 

4 Weeks Ago
    Scott

If still available - would you send photos to me

Thanks

John