BMW F800 Forum banner

Guidoveloce

8K views 68 replies 11 participants last post by  oxytotl 
#1 ·
Brutta notizia:

Vi informo che l'amico Guido è ricoverato da un paio di giorni in condizione estremamente serie e gravi: insufficienza multiorgano (malfunzionamento polmonare renale e cardiaco) con scarsa risposta agli antibiotici per una grave polmonite.
E' intubato.
Oggi la situazione sembra un po' migliorata, la pressione regge e migliorano un po' le funzioni renali, ma persistono gravi problemi respiratori.
Sono in contatto con il fratello che mi aggiorna e aggiornerà.

FORZA GUIDO!

#34 ·
Guido's brother has sent to me the following good message: [:)]

I had a very short interview with Guido via video and I found him quite well, better than I expected, Guido's health is improving.
On Monday he will undergo surgery to improve circulation to the legs and will therefore be in intensive care at least Wednesday.

Come on, Guido!

#40 ·
Guido:

The postoperative course is regular and tomorrow will be seen by a physiotherapist to begin exercises for the recovery of muscle tone.
Today his brother was able to talk to him, but Guido is not quite and serene, agitates talking on the phone, so for the moment his brother wants us to wait for the news from him.
No more news at the moment.
Ciao

#42 ·
With great great pleasure today I received a phone call of a few minutes directly from Guido.
I found him fatigued, weak voice, but still confident and positive in accordance with his recovery.
He asked me to say hello to all the bike's friends.
On a fit of optimism he suggested that with his legs "in place" he could one day ride back a motorcycle: the usual Guido in short. !!!
[:)][clap]

#48 ·
I called Guido a little while ago, he hardly speaks, I guess because of the respiratory supports, and with difficulty I understood that he complains now about the hospital.
He told me about a prosthetic hypothesis (?) and that the most serious problem (Heart Liver Lungs and Diabetes) (?) is now solved.
Believe me, I understood very little of what he said, the words came out with fatigue and suffering.
But he greets you and embraces everyone and still thinks of getting on the motorcycle!

#52 ·
Guido,
today I found him delirious, nervous and pissed off....
Due to the long stay in CPR is and will be for a while confused and delirious.(Brother says)
Doctors have started a drug therapy that will give effects in a few weeks.
For a while Guido will not be the same again, but his brother had assurances about a full recovery.
We must be patient...

#55 ·
I got to talk to Guido (a little) and then to his brother;
The situation is improving, now pneumonia has been eradicated.
Guido is still bedridden for vascular therapy and the aftermath of the operations he underwent.
He is not yet perfectly conscious and he's very physically proven so it will still take a few weeks before psychomotor rehabilitation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.