BMW F800 Forum banner

Guidoveloce

8K views 68 replies 11 participants last post by  oxytotl 
#1 ·
Brutta notizia:

Vi informo che l'amico Guido è ricoverato da un paio di giorni in condizione estremamente serie e gravi: insufficienza multiorgano (malfunzionamento polmonare renale e cardiaco) con scarsa risposta agli antibiotici per una grave polmonite.
E' intubato.
Oggi la situazione sembra un po' migliorata, la pressione regge e migliorano un po' le funzioni renali, ma persistono gravi problemi respiratori.
Sono in contatto con il fratello che mi aggiorna e aggiornerà.

FORZA GUIDO!

#60 ·
Finally now only good news!
Guido is definitely better, so he was transferred to a Palermo rehabilitation clinic.
Currently he must spend the planned quarantine period but he should begin tomorrow the first stages of rehabilitation!
He is starting to move his lower limbs and hopes to be able to leave the bed as soon as possible ...

In any case, the well-known, controversial, ironic and hilarious Guido is coming back, so much so that with friends he returned
to talk about motorcycles for better or for worse ! :thumb:

#65 ·
Maybe could be easier to move this thread in some English section and ban all the Italian posters. 🤣🤣🤣
Gunther you have been warned. 😆
This is an American forum, you cannot ban the English and the Americans fro their home, from where the English is the main language. No, without a good reason you can’t do that. 🤨

Reactions: TheMeteor and Daboo
#67 ·
...without a good reason you can't do that...
Maybe I could ban people taller than me :confused:
By the way, a couple of days ago, at the dealer's I've spotted a 700GS with a low saddle, damn it was so low that I fell in love with it [:D]
They told me that it's of one of their customers, even shorter than me! [lol] This feeling in german is called Schadenfreude, to be glad of someone else's disgrace [eb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.