BMW F800 Forum banner

F700GS battery replacement

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  wildfowler 
#1 ·
Hi

I am looking to replace my battery on my F700GS. It is the original battery so 2013. I notice the connectors on this battery are different to the ones on the Yuasa YTX14-BS. My question is do you know if those connectors on the Yuasa will fit my leads without any adjustment. May sound like a silly question but I am just about to purchase online so h Computer Computer keyboard Peripheral Input device Table
ard to check. I have attached a phto I just took of my battery

See less See more
#6 ·
Great thanks for that. Still waiting for my battery. Ordered it online at Halfords on 3rd June. Was supposed to be available to collect on 5th June but looks like it wont be there until Friday 12th. I should have probably sourced it from somewhere else as I need it for this Saturday.

#8 ·
Thanks for the offer Keith. Thankfully the battery was collected yesterday and it did indeed scome with some nuts. SO an easy installation and looking forward to going out tomorrow for a ride across London to see my daughter. Hopefully this one lasts as long as the original. Safe riding[ride]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.