BMW F800 Forum banner

Hello! from a new F800r owner

598 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  RobA 
#1 ·
Well hello there dear reader,

Recently I purchased a new bike which happens to be a F800r from 2012. I have always fancied the F800r since I visited the BMW factory in Munich (where the bikes also were displayed) in 2009. But never really dared to own one untill now. [:)]
When searching the web for information regarding this bike I stumbled across this forum and decided to join,

I am 29 years old and live in the Netherlands. I have been riding for a little over 10 years now and enjoyed every moment of it.
This bikes is the fourth bike I have owned. Started riding on a little 250 kawasaki ninja (due to not being allowed more than 25 kW of power at first), stepped up to a Honda CBR600f3 before I got into naked bikes. Next bike on the list was a Kawasaki Z750 (2010) which I have owned the longest untill now (4 years and 40000 kms/25000 mls), it was a great bike but I grew tired of the high revving 4 cylinder engine configuration.

I plan on travelling trough europe together with my wife (who also rides herself). In fact the first trip to the Black forest and the vosges has already been planned!

If anyone wants to know more, please feel free to ask!

Best regards,
Bas (<-- that's the real name)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome, Joepi5. That looks like a nice bike. BTW, you may be one of the youngest members on this forum. [;)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.