BMW F800 Forum banner

Hello from Shropshire

3K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  MrPundurs 
#1 · (Edited)
New (to me) F800 GT SE, a March '19 machine but with a grand total of 367 miles on the clock, so as far as I'm concerned that's new. In fact it's the first bike or car that I've actually owned that hasn't needed an MOT!

There are some brilliant road in Shropshire and over the border into Wales, but bugger, Lockdown II is on the horizon.

#2 ·
Welcome from Puget Sound!

You were smart to pick that bike up. Virtually new...but probably at a substantial discount. Mine isn't as new as yours, but after 64,000 miles, it still runs like new and I still love it.

Chris

#7 ·
Welcome to the F8 forum Captain Sisko. We are a friendly bunch here as you may have noticed, we have two fun sides, first is our good friend WildWilly, who has a fantastic section about the worst jokes you can think of, and my favourite the word association game, which is very loosely run on one two or more words from what ever pops into ones head at the time. Both humorous and can be addictive, so you have been warned[8D].

We have many other era's including a section for owns of the fantastic Gt that you have, and also various groups around this country of ours you may want to take a look at.

We are here if you need help advice etc, so join in the fun and games and enjoy your F800GT[:D]

Welcome once again

Flook

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.