Accelerator Module, by Solid Solutions in the UK, appears to be out of business - BMW F800 Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

5 Days Ago
    I tried ordering an Accelerator module from the UK company, Solid Solutions, in January. While their web site is still running, and their Paypal account is still taking money, they do not respond to emails or phone calls.

Paypal has refunded my purchase, as they were unable to get a response from the company.

They appear to be out of business.

Their website is: http://www.sol2.be.html

FYI

OR MAYBE NOT.

Thursday, Feb 18th.
    I just got a message from my PO forwarding group that they have received a package from Solid Solutions (from Belgium!). They are sending it to me. I'll get it next week and will see if it contains an Accelerator Module. I suppose it should.

Which means they did get my order. Filled the order and mailed it to me. All without ever responding to either myself or Paypal.

Curiouser and Curiouser! as Alice would say......
    Last edited by bikemechanic53; 5 Days Ago at 05:36 PM.

2. Thanks Runmyownlife, Richard230 thanked for this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

6 Hours Ago
    TBH i wouldn't bother buying one anyway. They make very little difference, IMO, to the bike.

And your web link does not look correct.
    BMW F800ST, 2010, Black, Fuzeblock, Sat Nav, BMW Tank Bag, Givi Touring Screen, Spotlights, 50K Miles