Major F800GT windscreen issues gone - BMW F800 Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

1 Hour Ago
    Installed the Puig 6319W spoiler on my “new” BMW and now there is no more high-pitched wind turbulence. Now it just sounds like normal wind and is a little quieter, too. And the helmet lift and visor vented - slamming shut issues are gone and no more wind blasting my neck or the bottom of my helmet. And the wind on my chest and shoulders feels like my old K100RS 16V….perfect! I have it with the mounts tipped towards me one click from flat so the spoiler is close to vertical. Stock windscreen and I am 5’9”.

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Andrew
    12 Hours Ago
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800 ST
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800 ST
    Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you found a solution for yourself (and maybe others.)
    Concrete remains undefeated. 

1 Hour Ago
    I just use my past experiences on my 5 previous bikes (3 of them BMW’s) and I always find myself going back to less is better with windscreens. Well Sport Touring really is to my liking (or crouching behind a cockpit fairing can sometimes do) but to me the stock F800GT windscreen sucks at both and needs serious help! What a relief now when I ride. Now I can focus on enjoying my “iron horse” adventures….or is it now “magnesium horse?”