BMW F800 Forum banner

OFFICIAL: 2010 F800 Riders Global Rally - Registration Information - NOW OPEN!

13K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  DesiRider 
#1 ·
Registration for the 2010 RALLY IS OPEN: GO HERE

Registration for the 2010 Rally will be a single item this year, all done on F800Depot.com. Unlike prior years, there will be a mandatory registration fee. Unlike 'other' rallies however, this registration fee will not simply be a fee to get in the door -- it will pay for two dinners, a rally t-shirt (in black!), a club logo patch, rally rocker patch, and club logo sticker in addition to the room rentals and (unfortunately) required insurance.

• 2010 Rally Fee: $50 / per person
  • Included with Rally Fee:
    • Group Dinner - Friday, October 1st
    • Group Dinner - Saturday, October 2nd
    • Rally T-Shirt - Black, sizes S-XXL (design in progress, to be approved by group)
    • Club Logo Patch
    • Rally Rocker (designed to be sewn on right under logo)
    • Club Logo Sticker - Fully Color, UV Protected, Waterproof, Reflective
  • Rally Registration Link: http://f800depot.com/2010-f800ridersorg-5th-anniversary-global-rally-registration-p-719.html

Pictures of the T-Shirt (pending), Patch, Sticker:

See less See more
#6 ·
#10 ·
Maybe this is a silly question....so please forgive the ignorance.

I have a friend that would like to attend this rally and he is ok with paying the registration fee. He does not own a F800 series bike, but owns a R1200C. He would like to attend the rally with me and meet other BMW riders.

Is it ok if he comes to a rally geared primarily to F800 riders?

#11 ·
OK, I read Yathin's post a couple of days ago and thought I'd wait to see what the reaction was. Since there seems to be no responses I'll throw in my opinion so at least he'll have an answer. Sure, it's OK with me for your friend to come. I don't care if he's on an F800, any other BMW, Harley, Vespa or Trek. As long as he's interested in riding on 2 wheels, join the party.

I don't speak for any of the other forum members, only for myself, so if there is any dissent chime in. I've been to many rallies for different makes without a problem. I did hear recently (while at a Moto Guzzi rally on my BMW) of a BMW rally that banned 2 guys on Ducatis even though they were both BMWMOA members and owned over half a dozen BMWs between them.

Cheers

#13 ·
Soooooo, Roberto......

Group ride of The Dragon still on for Saturday @ 11 a.m.?

I registered for two, just bring email receipt for t-shirt, etc?

How many registrations so far?

Anyone familiar with area care to lead a group ride on the Chero????hala Skyway? Around the Smoky Mountains Nat Forest?

How many are coming 2-up?

bobby

#18 ·
Any body getting there early? On 9/30 or 10/1 ? I might ride up and say hey. It's only a one tank trip,or so. [:)]
Rich,

I'm planning on leaving home 09/29 afternoon, ride and stop mid-way at a friends home in Virginia. We'll do the remainder of the ride into NC on the 30th.

Hope this helps.

Yathin

#15 ·
Windy, I'll be there Thurs on thru Sun, coming from Atlanta. Just look for F800s when you arrive, should be several coming early. I've got property in Ellijay, off of Pole Coffee Road, you near that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.