WTB: Rear Rack from F800st - BMW F800 Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Real Name
    Fred (honestly!)
    09-19-13
    Anyone got a spare rear rack from an st? Looking to fit to an s to give me more luggage options.
    "I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."
    Muhammad Ali 

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Glenn
    07-21-16
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800S
    ebay $124 from salvage company

Real Name
    Garth Wintle
    5 Days Ago
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800GS
    Motorcycle
    '06 KLR650
    Just ride the thing dam it!

5. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

02-22-12
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800S
    Hi,

Now that I have traded in my 07 F800s, of the spare parts I am looking to sell I have a rear luggage rack. It was one of the first things I took off the bike, only becuase I didn't want hard lugage. Would probably sell for around £20 plus postage. Let me know if you are interested, want to make me an offer.

Other items I will be selling are lower engine cover (spoiler), rear hugger, centre stand.

Regards John.

06-08-11
    Quote Originally Posted by weetob View Post
    Hi,

Now that I have traded in my 07 F800s, of the spare parts I am looking to sell I have a rear luggage rack. It was one of the first things I took off the bike, only becuase I didn't want hard lugage. Would probably sell for around £20 plus postage. Let me know if you are interested, want to make me an offer.

Other items I will be selling are lower engine cover (spoiler), rear hugger, centre stand.

Regards John.
    If it is the original I might be interesting, are you willing to ship to Greece?

Real Name
    Mark
    01-01-13
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800S
    Hi,

Regards John.
    Hi John,
    If it is the BMW rear rack that the ST has as standard - ie, the one to fit a top box and also BMW panniers then i'll have it off you.

Cheers
    Mark

02-22-12
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800S
    All,
    I may have miss-represented myself. I read this thread as the rear rack that fitts under the rear seat to take BMW hard panniers, NOT the rear rack that hangs over the back light for fitting a top box to. Sorry for any confusion, my excuse is I was looking at too many threads simultaneously.

So I do have a rack for panniers, engine spoiler (OEM bought), black GRP hugger (Nippy Normans) and OEM centre stand for sale. See pictures from the garage.
    https://f800riders.org/forum/garage.p...e_view&id=5599
    I have been PM's about selling the lot together, at present that is my preference.

Real Name
    Gareth
    09-03-12
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    Hi John,

I'm interested in the hugger and possibly the engine spoiler (haven't seen one of those before). Do you want to PM me on prices?

Cheers
    Gareth

Real Name
    Gareth
    09-03-12
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    Just looked and I'm not sure the engine spoiler would fit on my ST. Even if it did it would look strange, so really only looking at the hugger - sorry.

Real Name
    Mark
    01-01-13
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800S
    All,
    I may have miss-represented myself. I read this thread as the rear rack that fitts under the rear seat to take BMW hard panniers, NOT the rear rack that hangs over the back light for fitting a top box to. Sorry for any confusion, my excuse is I was looking at too many threads simultaneously.

So I do have a rack for panniers, engine spoiler (OEM bought), black GRP hugger (Nippy Normans) and OEM centre stand for sale. See pictures from the garage.
    https://f800riders.org/forum/garage.p...e_view&id=5599
    I have been PM's about selling the lot together, at present that is my preference.
    Hi John,
    I'm still interested in the rear rack or pannier mounting rails whatever you want to call them. I'm after both the rails and the rack that hangs over the rear light. So I'll definitely have the the pannier rails off you if they're still available. Please pm me or reply to this thread.
    Thanks
    Mark