BMW F800 Forum banner

2011 Rally Group Rides

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  tomaswilson 
#1 ·
Are you a ride leader, or looking to participate in a group ride when attending the rally? Here is the thread to plan it.

You can embed Google Maps into posts. Plot your route out, then click the link icon and select all text that is in the "Paste HTML to embed in website" section. Then paste into the post surround by GMAP code. You can also click on
when replying to this message (not quick reply). Your link will look like...

PHP:
iframe code
and display like:

See less See more
#3 ·
If you right click on the map you should be able to put "directions from here to here" and even "add a destination"
You can also drag or reposition the route it provides to suit if you don't like the route google makes.
You can then download it to your gps.

Does this help?

#4 ·
I volunteered to lead a ride but I sweating it here. I've been dealing with the stalling problem familiar to a lot of us ST owners. My bike has been down in Albuquerque for going on a month now. I have not been able to get up to GJ to pre-ride anything this summer. I planned on suggesting a casual ride through the Monument and then a ride to Moab following the river. I have not been on either route in a very long time but I remember it to be quite scenic. I'm starting to panic here but hope to have everything in order by the 9th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.