BMW F800 Forum banner

Pat H garage door opener Video goes mad in Aus

18K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  notacop 
#1 ·
Not sure why but down in Aus there's been a surge of interest in the old garage door opener video

No idea why? it's been trickling along earning me a few bob every now and then and the yesterday almost everyone down under must have visited it and not only that but clicked through on the ads.

So thanks folks!

Reactions: MamaKathy
#4 ·
Phew! Almost a million views to date :)

#10 ·
Ok it's fast approaching the 1 million mark andI've just had an email from a TV company wanting to use it in a show.
They want to discuss a rate.
So the big question!

How many rear wheel bearing assemblies should I hold out for?

Reactions: Scorch
#11 ·
One for each rider in Hertfordshire? [thumb]

This post has been deleted
#25 ·
Thanks, Sean, I resemble that remark.[:(!]

It's just using a child as slave labour, just like in the industrial era of England.[cry] :tsk:

Pat, next time get her to bring out a bucket of water with her, to water the plants at the same time, 2 jobs for the cost of one.:yo:

#26 · (Edited)
No chance! Shes 17 now and even getting ups too mch to expect.

But I have an improved version now. My better half can hear my bike coming a way off (thanks to the blue flame can) so normally of a night she's out opening the door before I even arrive.
I'm wondering if suggesting she gives the bike a quick wash before I roll it is too much to ask......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.