I would like to take this opportunity to formally thank you for making the effort to satisfy a customer above and beyond any experience I have ever had the pleasure of whilst dealing with sales of this magnitude over the years.
I would like for your Pier’s to know what you and your Team do.

As you know I purchased a S1000RR in February and had the misfortune to be involved in an accident a month later. When I received my bike back from quite substantial damage ($14000) I could not fault the repairs and could not show my appreciation enough.

I have for most of my life been a Suzuki loyalist and usually purchase a new bike every three to four years all being well, but when the S1000RR was released I knew it would be my next bike.

When I received notification of the recall I decided to purchase a new S1000RR and was ecstatic with the deal you obtained for me to say the least.

Because of how impressed I am with the bike and how you and your team have treated me I can assure you when I am ready to upgrade again, it will be BMW Worthingtons that will be getting my business.