BMW F800 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 31 Results
  1. Technique, entretien, Tutoriels (tous mod?les)
    Bonjour à tous, Je suis nouveau sur le forum, j'ai un souci de centrale ABS j'aimerais la changer. J'en ai trouvé une d'occasion, le problème est que je n'arrive pas à trouver comment déconnecter la centrale en place sur la moto, c'est-à-dire comment déconnecter la broche sur la partie...
  2. F700GS Discussion
    Hi All, My 2013 ABS is operating at startup (light flashes until a few metres of travel and then goes off) but intermittently after 10-30km of travel, the ABS light will come on. After observing this for several weeks, I cannot determine if road surface (bitumen) is a factor - I could be...
    abs
  3. F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F650GS Twin Discussion
    I removed the Rox bar risers from the 2009 F650GS (with ABS) that I bought last year. With the risers gone, the brake line was too long and seriously rubbed and caught on the instrument cluster when turning left. I tried to get the BMW part, but, according to the local dealer, there aren't any...
  4. F800R Discussion
    Hi All, I just bought an F800R 2012 model. Having couple of issues, thought of reaching out to others for guidance. 1. ABS Red sign shows up sometimes. Both RDC are working fine and show pressure. The sign disappears when I switch off the engine and restart. Goes fine for sometime and comes up...
  5. New Member Introductions
    After 15 yrs of 4 wheels I've returned to my 2 wheel roots and bought myself a bike - a nice 2007 F800ST with full luggage A couple of questions before it's delivered to me (currently no helmet/gear and no easy way of buying in the short term so it'll be garaged until I can) 1) Bought on the...
  6. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    First time posting, hoping someone else has had my same issue... get ready for a downer. 2007 BMW F800ST with ~35,000 miles One day after a wash, I noticed the my ABS light was on and my speedometer was not clocking miles. Later I realized that the odometer was not clocking miles. Thought this...
  7. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Hi everyone, there has to be a thread here somewhere on how to flush the brake fluid on an F800S with ABS? I searched and looked through a bunch of the posts but couldn't find anything. I need to change the front and rear brake fluid on mine, the Haynes manual doesn't say much, I've flushed...
  8. Mercatino
    Per arrivo bebè (e mancanza di soldi) vendo la cinghialotta. La moto è in condizioni eccellenti. Se qualcuno è interessato questo è l'annuncio: http://www.subito.it/moto-e-scooter/bmw-f-800-s-abs-2007-milano-108835674.htm Ciao Ciao a tutti.
  9. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Hi All, Sorry if these have been asked already, but I have had a look and don't think they have...so here goes! I passed my Direct Access on 21st October 2013 and after having a test-ride on the motorcycle training school owners F800st realised that this would be a great first big bike...
  10. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    F800R 2010mod. The ABS works sometimes for a week or so,then it stops working for some time and the warninglight comes on. Anny ideas? A BMW dealer in Norway diagnosed the bike but with no good answer. They sendt the diagnostic code to BMW Germany, and then they "fixed" it, but after a couple of...
  11. F800 Specific Classifieds
    SOLD 2007 BMW F800ST in Good condition for a bike with 20k original miles, original owner, Graphitan, Garaged, BMW dealer serviced, clear title. List of extras that come with bike: Sport Bags w/ liners,mounts for bags, Tankbag, Computer, ABS,Tinted touring windshield, heated grips, center...
  12. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Sold 2008 F800ST For Sale $8,500 6,479 Miles. Sold This is a 2008 F800ST. Wife has decided to start riding the F70OGS. So this one needs to go. It has all the options: Factory Lowered with the low seat. Heated Hand grips Tinted Windscreen Center Stand On-Board Computer Alarm TPS OEM LED...
  13. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Anyone had to replace the rear brake master cylinder? I have a 2006 F800ST ABS and riding the other day the rear brake felt a bit soft. I checked and there was a bit of fluid around the fittings. Anyone know if these can be rebuilt with any kind of available kit? Or do they just get replaced...
  14. F800 Specific Classifieds
    This is my prized and loved favorite bike... Have to sell... Did my Iron Butt rides on this bike... Always cared for with Love and attention.. In great operating condition and maintained on schedule. Has GERBING Temp Control system knob installed into L/F Fairing surface (PIC) for rider, with 2...
  15. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Hi! New and proud owner of a BMW F800S 2006 with ABS. I read some posts regarding brake fluid change on my bike. But have some questions... In those posts, it seems like a very straight forward process (the same process that I have used on my old CB 650). But my manual says I should use...
  16. Petites annonces moto
    [Vente moto] BMW F800ST ABS grise 07/2007 18425kms -5800 € - Vosges (88) Prix de vente: 5800€ Bonjour à toutes et à tous [;)] Donc, comme le signale le titre de l'annonce, je vends ma F800ST après 2 ans et 14000kms de bons et loyaux services. Je l'ai acquise d'occasion en Juillet 2009 et sa...
  17. New Member Introductions
    Well I ordered a new 2011 F800R. Have been reading all the relevant Forum stuff. Still have a Harley and a little Buell Blast in the garage. The bike will get here in late April or May sometime and am eager to ride it. Most of the mag reviews I've been reading have been positive but one I read...
  18. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Hi All, I had an interesting failure on my '09 ST last week. The ABS deactivated due to the rear wheel speed sensor failing and there is no spares in SA. There is a three week delivery on the sensor from Germany. The interesting thing is that the odometer has stopped working as well.[:)]...
  19. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    i just bought a 2007 st with 6.5 k miles on it. it's been raining lately and just had her out and applied the brakes and the rear one made a strange clicking noise and kind of felt like it was catching. i was applying the brakes maybe harder than average but not slamming them by any stretch...
1-19 of 31 Results