BMW F800 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 14 Results
  1. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Hey, I have recently passed my UK A2 license, and I'm looking at restricting an F800ST as my first bike. An example popped up recently near me for a very reasonable price, with full BMW luggage (inc. body matched top box) and tasteful touring mods. Only sticking point is the mileage - nearly...
  2. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Jesse Odyssey Bags & Rack for BMW F800GS. I'm selling these bags just removed these from my 2009 GS. They have some scratches but are in very good shape and include all hardware and keys. They give you 95 liters of storage with the side bags and 35L or 45R. Jesse bags are secure/lockable, water...
  3. New Member Introductions
    Hi Im Mick New to BMW having ridden in recent times my Moto Guzi breva 1100 and Aprilia Pegasso in recent years. The Aprilia has given way for the GSA. Most of my riding has been road touring and I have bought this bike to do some exploration in central Australia. Flinders Ranges, Oodnadatta...
  4. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Jesse Odyssey Bags & Rack for BMW F800GS. I'm selling these bags just removed these from my 2009 GS. They have some scratches but are in very good shape and include all hardware and keys. They give you 95 liters of enclosed storage with the side bags, 35L or 45R. Jesse bags are secure/lockable...
  5. F800R Discussion
    Hey folks, I'm having issues fighting the wind on my 2017 f800r, I came from riding an R6 which i barely ever noticed the wind pushing me around but ever since getting the f800r with the more upright riding position I've been feeling like I'm constantly wanting to lean forward on the highway...
  6. Parts & Accessories Classifieds
    SOLD. For sale. Seat Concepts comfort seat. Product site says will fit F700GS and F800GS 08-18. Please check before buying. $100. I'm shorter rider and went to a lower seat. Came off my 2013 F700GS.
  7. F800R Discussion
    Hi guys I am thinking of getting a screen for my F800R. Having never ridden a faired bike I have absolutely no experience of riding behind some protective screen and I am therefore unable to decide which one should I go for. I believe the naked new generation adds 14 cm to the OEM height and...
  8. F800R Discussion
    Dear All I recently bought a new 2016 F800R Sport in November. It was a pre-registered model with 4 miles on the clock. Even in the short time I have had it, I have really enjoyed the bike and put 200 miles on it. It is in the garage now hooked on to an Optimate 4 battery charger.... while I...
  9. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Sold! Came off of a 2007. It is good condition. Some scratches and rub marks from normal use. The most significant being where the screen rest slightly on the gauge cluster. I did my best to capture the mark in the last photo. It is in the center of the photo. I would give it a 7 out of 10...
  10. F800 Specific Classifieds
    FS: 08' F800st, Portland OR SOLD SOLD SOLD My sweetheart must go. We are moving and need to sell her. 2008 Graphitane BMW F800ST. This has been a really fun bike and the only issue I had was the factory battery grenading on my last summer. Replaced with a Duralast Gold...dont judge me...its...
  11. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Toured Tasmania in early December with couple of dozen other bikers. [:D] Beemers, Ducatis, Fireblades, Harleys, Triumph, you name it... Over 1500 km of the finest twisting Tassie tarmac on offer. This island is God's gift to motorcyclists, truly! First day weather was pretty atrocious from...
  12. F800 Specific Classifieds
    FS: CalSci Windshield F650GS/F800GS Like new CalSci windshield - medium (18") - has less than 100 miles on it. There are a couple of, very light superficial, scratches, but you can't see while riding and you have to look very close, in the right light, to even know they're there. And for...
  13. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Are you riding to Salt Lake for Superbike this year? Are you looking for storage capacity on your new S1000RR? If so, we have options for you! Ventura MCA, the North American Distributor of Ventura Bike-Pack Systems is offering a Pre-Order Special! We are offering a 15% Discount to the first...
  14. F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F650GS Twin Discussion
    Hey Kids! I'm looking for a new bike for two-up touring. I looked at the Ulysses XB12XT, but I didn't love the test ride. So I stopped in at a BMW shop and the Sales Manager pointed me to a '09 F650GS twin. After reading some reviews online, and a few of the posts here, I'm not sure it will...
1-14 of 14 Results