BMW F800 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 8 Results
  1. F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F650GS Twin Discussion
    I’m new here and hope to benefit from others knowledge. I am ordering a Garmin zuma xt and need to wire it to a switched connector. How has everyone else done it and what did you connect the gps into? I’m not sure if they come pre wired from the factory for bmw’s gps which would make it easy to...
  2. F800S & F800ST Modification Nation
    Hi Guys and Girls; Based in Cheshire, UK. New to the site so I apologise if I'm covering old ground. My 2008 ST has developed a couple of faults that may or may not be connected. Firstly the engine has started firing up as soon as I put the ignition on, rather than me having to press the...
  3. GPS
    I'm interested in moving my Navigator V to a non BMW machine. I am hoping to install a separate Nav V four button cradle on a Honda and transfer the gps unit as needed. I have a second cradle with the attached BMW plug(s). Since the Honda doesn't have that style connector, I'd like to remove...
  4. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    I have spend a few hours searching online and replacing the low beam bulb with no success in getting the low beam to work. I decided to try bulbs I knew were working and determined the plug to the low beam is not working when it was before. The connection doesn't look melted as other postings...
  5. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Gents, Finally suffered a breakdown with my 09 ST after 23 months & 26,000 Kl of trouble free riding. After a nice lunch with the wife at a country pub, started the bike moved forward a bit then stalled it. Bike would not restart gauges & lights were doing very strange things. Initially...
  6. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    After washing my bike the other day the dashboard is no longer functioning. The bike starts and runs fine but the dashboard is completely dead. I'm no mechanical or electrical genius so any advice will be of great help.
  7. F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F650GS Twin Discussion
    When I was preparing my F800GS to ride to the BMW rally in Johnson City, TN, I had a problem with wiring my J & M 2003 CB radio to the rear light as instructed. When I tapped into that line, I had a lot of noise coming through my headset. Now, last night I wired in my new Garmin ZUMO 550 to...
1-7 of 8 Results