BMW F800 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 15 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hi all, I'm a new rider, taking full test in Nov, just bought an F800 GS Adventure. What are the first accessories or mods you can recommend? Already have a rear top box. Many 👍
  2. F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F650GS Twin Discussion
    Used working fuel pump, Z Technik V stream windshield, Hepco and Becker luggage racks and practically new DIN to USB adapter. DM for prices.
  3. F800 Specific Classifieds
    I'm looking to sell some farkles for my 2016 BMW F800R. Many of these will fit the F800s and F800st. It is on the buyer to check compatibility. This has only been used for 3400 highway miles lasting one year. (I would post pictures but I can't seem to make them work on this forum...I will email...
  4. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Hi All, I Have some F800ST items for sale in NJ: New OEM BMW Small tank bag, will include mounting hardware that is used. $200 Stock OEM BMW seat $200 (Carbon Cowl pictured has been sold) selling one of my exhausts Ztechnik exhaust $350(used but in very good shape) Stock exhaust $300...
  5. F800R Discussion
    I am about to pull the trigger and get a second-hand F800R 2011 model. So I was wondering which accessories you think are a must for the F800R. I share a list of some but any input is welcome and needed. 1. Crashbars a. fairing Hepco & Becker fairing protection bars b. engine wunderlich...
  6. Mercatino
    Se a qualcuno potesse interessare, vendo borsa serbatoio large, ORIGINALE BMW, per R1200GS ('08-'12). Come nuova, usata solamente in due viaggi. La propongo a 150 euro: è davvero un affare, visto che è anche completa dei relativi attacchi (prezzo di listino, borsa + attacchi 240 euro!)...
  7. F800 Specific Classifieds
    After 750 miles, traded up the F800GT for the 1200RT! As new, barely used accessories. Price included shipping to continental US. Int'l shipping extra. Pictures upon request. Peace! F800GT Madstat Engineering 20" Windshield (light grey) ---- $215 F800GT BMW Tank Bag ---- $215 F800GT...
  8. Abbigliamento, Accessori, Ricambi
    Visto il periodo - spero limitato - di "stasi" a causa delle condimeteo, ho in mente qualche lavoretto su Frida, anzitutto di rivedere il comparto "seduta", in particoalre voglio far imbottire di più la sella, anzitutto per l'AD, poi per me, in vista di lunghe trottate nella bella stagione...
  9. Discussioni F800S/ST/R/GT
    Ciao a tutti.. con finalmente un caricabatterie serio, un supertelo nuovo e la giallona nuova in cortile io sono felice, eppure non ho potuto non notare la bella (perche' a me piace assai) F800GT. Mi chiedevo, visto che il retro della moto e' identico alla nostra giallona S o grigiona ST...
  10. F800GS & F650GS Twin Modification Nation
    Well it's been two weeks now, so I decided to post my farkelizing efforts to date for all to see. As with many of you, I'm not done yet, but what you see below is about an 85% complete solution. I'll have to pass my time taking the bike apart and reassembling it from here on out. [:(] Anyway...
  11. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Searching for some side luggage for a 2008 F800st. Willing to pickup around Los Angeles, and willing to pay for shipping if out of state. Price is dependent on the condition of the luggage. Thank you.
  12. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    I bought my F800ST with the full rear rack which is nice for touring but is a little bulky and makes it look like she has a chunky butt. I would like to swap the rear bar set with the earlier hand grips from the earlier model ST and put on a seat cover to give it a streamline look but I'm not...
  13. F800S & F800ST Modification Nation
    Have you seen the new Wunderlich accessory listings? Or is this old news..... Go here for the various listings.
  14. F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F650GS Twin Discussion
    After reading through various F800GS and F650GS threads here, various reviews, and trying the bikes on for size at the Edmonton, Alberta bike show, I've decided that the F650GS will be my first bike and plan on putting my order in shortly. Signed up for the basic riders course as well. Why did...
1-14 of 15 Results