BMW F800 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-12 of 12 Results
  1. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    I am Gustavo Vargas from Colombia, I have an F800s 2007 and it is turning off under the following conditions: - When I am in the city, the motorcycle never turns off, nor when it is turned on, however, when I go out to ride for more than 1 hour, the engine is hot and when I am at low revs...
  2. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Sport touring; 800 cc, two cylinder boxer, four-stroke engine; marine blue bike. Low mileage (12,550). New battery (last week). Maintained on time (each scheduled check) at Irv Seaver's BMW dealership in Orange. All maintenance records available. Excellent condition - never been in an...
  3. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    F800ST 2007 Question about used bikes Greetings F800RIDERS community! It's my first post but i've read quite a few things as a guest. I am considering buying a used F800ST model of 2007. Now after some research i found out about the well known problem of the rear bearings and i have to say...
  4. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Received email notification from NHTSA today: NHTSA Campaign ID Number: 13V549 Manufacturer: BMW of North America LLC Make / Model Years: BMW / 2007-2009 Subject: Rear Wheel Bearing Failure Unfortunately, I was unable to locate any additional information via the email link or by searching the...
  5. F800 Specific Classifieds
    SOLD 2007 BMW F800ST in Good condition for a bike with 20k original miles, original owner, Graphitan, Garaged, BMW dealer serviced, clear title. List of extras that come with bike: Sport Bags w/ liners,mounts for bags, Tankbag, Computer, ABS,Tinted touring windshield, heated grips, center...
  6. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Hello and thanks to all on this forum! I picked up a 2007 F800ST 10 months ago with 1,300 miles on the odometer. I had the front end resprung, cartridge emulators, added a booster plug, frame sliders, etc. I have had to replace one TPMS sensor (dead battery). I ride about 6,000 miles per...
  7. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Hello, I live in Phuket, Thailand and need a stock exhaust for a 2007 F800s. I would consider importing it from anywhere in the Asian region or also from N. America (I can have someone ship it to me from Canada). Thank you, Steve
  8. F800 Specific Classifieds
    I live in San Francisco, looking to sell my 2007 F800S (Red). Price is $5400. Please contact me with phone number if there's interest, will send pictures. Email: teddy_handoko@yahoo.com 12K miles. Always dealer maintained. Excellent condition - no accidents or damages. Was a loaner bike...
  9. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Update 8/2/2011: Bike is SOLD! Good luck to all of you on the forum. You have been terrific. ----------------------------------------------------- I purchased this motorcycle new in 2008 after not riding for 30 years. It has been a terrific 'reintroduction' bike - easy to ride and maneuver...
  10. New Member Introductions
    Bought a 2007 with 3,300 miles. Center Stand, Heated Grips, tall VStream windscreen, OBComputer, Sport side cases, MV handlebar risers. I may remove the risers since I prefer to lean a bit more forward. I'm amazed at the power from this engine. So far, just riding to work and to the BMW dealer...
  11. F800 Specific Classifieds
    $7540 or best offer 2007 BMW F800S Value RED * 2-Cylinders * 4-Stroke * 798cc *ABS (F800S/ST & R1200S) $700 *Heated grips *Onboard computer *Tire Pressure Monitors Garage kept Bike has been rode on responsibly (no racing, wheelies, etc.) I used it mostly for...
1-12 of 12 Results