BMW F800 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 50 Results
  1. F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F650GS Twin Discussion
    2014 GSA, tried removing the stock exhaust yesterday and the join by the springs is stuck solid, couldn't budge it. Any tips on how to loosen it?
  2. F800 Specific Classifieds
    F/S Akrapovic Muffler F800S & F800ST Models $550.00 This is a like new Akrapovic muffler for F800S and F800ST models, BMW part number 71 60 7 707 333 It was used for dyno testing then removed. It’s in perfect condition with all components including DB baffle, and catalyst. I paid over $1,000...
    $550 USD
  3. F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F650GS Twin Discussion
    Hi Guys, I recently put a pretty big dent in my bottom/left exhaust pipe. As that section is a single piece that includes the CAT, it's pretty expensive. I need to find out what metal it's made of to see whether it can be heated to have the dent removed, without cracking the pipe.
  4. F800GS & F650GS Twin Modification Nation
    2010 F800GS with stock muffler stamped as a Lafranconi for the BMW-K72 0798. Did BMW provide a means to make it quieter with a baffle insert, or some other means to reduce its low-end growl? I hear some people stuff Scotch-Brite® Stainless Steel Scrubbing Pads for extra baffling, not sure...
  5. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Sadly the time has come to sell this bike that I've enjoyed owning over the last 9 years, as life's priorities push me in other directions. Personally I have always loved the tight functional styling which has always seemed to me like a re-boot of classic café racer styling. The hi-vis...
  6. F800 Specific Classifieds
    OEM Muffler F800ST/S/GT 2007-2012 - $50 plus shipping. Header available too. Selling my OEM take-off from a 2007 F800ST. OEM 18 12 7 708 559 $50 for Forum members plus shipping. Used only 1year, < 1K miles. Great condition consistent with usage. No dents. Also have the stock header. $50 +...
  7. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Hello all, i ride a 2017 BMW f800r and am looking to add on some upgrades. I am in Canada. I am mostly looking for an exhaust (Remus, two brothers, leo vince, akropovic etc). I am also looking for aftermarket puig levers, foot shifter peg, tank bag and rear cases. If you have any of these items...
  8. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Hey folks, im looking for some aftermarket items for my 2017 f800r, specifically an exhaust and bags. Im located in Saskatchewan, Canada. Let me know what youve got!
  9. F800R Discussion
    Hey folks, looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 2017 f800r and i need some suggestions. What i can find that will ship to Canada for a reasonable price is pretty much just 2 brothers / scorpion / leo vince. I'm wondering what i should go for, i'm looking for a deeper and louder exhaust sound...
  10. F800 Specific Classifieds
    I'm looking to sell some farkles for my 2016 BMW F800R. Many of these will fit the F800s and F800st. It is on the buyer to check compatibility. This has only been used for 3400 highway miles lasting one year. (I would post pictures but I can't seem to make them work on this forum...I will email...
  11. F800 Specific Classifieds
    For Sale F650 twin, F700, or F800 OEM CATLESS headers with Dan Moto exhaust. Pick up in Washington D.C. or shipping (to be discussed) 270 plus shipping. Great for performance and world travel where gas can be questionable. Cat was removed professionally stainless pipe was put in it's place...
  12. F800R Discussion
    hello guys, am thinking to switch my original exaust which is 54and fits a57mm exaust i think, to an akrapovic 52mm ! Do i lose power or is bad for the motorbike??
  13. New Member Introductions
    Just bought a 2013 F800GS! A thing of beauty. Looking forward to picking your group-brains as I learn about the bike. Thanks for having me. Here's my first question: Looking to replace the current aftermarket exhaust (baffler was removed and it's waaaay too loud for my taste) with an OEM...
  14. F800 Specific Classifieds
    2015 F800R stuff for sale: Yoshimiura fender delete Puig front and rear axle protectors Radiator Cover Seat cowl (primed) SC project oval carbon slip on exhaust BMW oem engine spoiler
  15. Parts & Accessories Classifieds
    These cases fit both the F800GS and F650GS twins. I had them custom finished in black. With the Scorpion exhaust, you can fit two equal and matching panniers on your bike. Set includes two matched cases wth locks, frame, and Stainless slip-on exhaust. All in perfect shape. More info can be...
  16. S1000RR Specific Classifieds
    Hi All I'm after a Slip on Muffler or preferably a mid pipe and muffler for a BMW S1000RR 2013 model (2012 - 2014 all the same I'm pretty sure) I'm in Wollongong but work in sydney can pick up or ship to me , Looking for undamaged preferably please. [8D]
  17. F800S & F800ST Modification Nation
    Did a pretty extensive test of new mods yesterday and came away with total satisfaction. We are having an unusual spate of warm weather in my part of Canada and yesterday was over 60 degrees so I was out all afternoon. I had done 3 things, each of which made a huge difference in their domaine...
  18. F800 Specific Classifieds
    *** MODS please take this add down, all items have been sold.*** Sold my bike, and need to clear these out of the garage. These were on my 2011 F800GS when I owned it. Leo Vince EVO II Carbon Exhaust (discolored carbon where the strap/mount is but not seen when on bike, and small scratch, see...
  19. F800 Specific Classifieds
    For Sale: F800 S/ST Akrapovic Exhaust + Dynojet Power Commander PC 5 Akrapovic Exhaust - Good condition - Catalytic Converter included - some rubbing marks under the mounting strap & a small dent underneath (very difficult see when it's on the bike). Pics at...
  20. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Replaced the BMW exhaust http://parts.bmwmotorcycles.com/p/BMW_2011_F800R/Rear-muffler/46940325/18127718396.html on my bike. Has only 4000 miles and no falls/scratches. Posted locally (Boston) on Craigslist but would be glad to sell to a member and add the desired shipping method cost...
1-20 of 50 Results