BMW F800 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 15 Results
  1. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Both in excellent condition OEM low seat Airoflow by GIVI windshield with mounts $250 for both buyer pay shipping CONUS PayPal F&F ok pics available upon request inditx
  2. F800GT Modification Nation
    Morning Morning, Looking for help locating an extra low seat for the F800GT in the UK. Any ideas? Not looking at a brand new seat, or i can also swap with my almost new standard seat. Thank you,
  3. F800 Specific Classifieds
    I have an unused BMW low seat from my partners F800GT which we have sold. She is now riding an R1200RS. These retail at £273 from any BMW dealer. I would like to sell for £220 posted to the UK if anyone is interested? thanks for looking, paul . . . yes, I know - the garage floor needs...
  4. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Selling my F800 GT (and other models) low seat to a lucky buyer. I purchased it last year from A&S Cycles and probably put about 2k miles on it. I'm only selling this great seat because I'm selling the bike (with the OEM seat). Asking a very low price of $200+ shipping from Virginia (I paid...
  5. F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F650GS Twin Discussion
    Hello I want to remove my low suspension and add a regular height suspension on my 2010 F650GS Twin. I will probably buy the Ohlins BM304. Is there a video or write-up on how exactly I can do this? Thanks!
  6. F800GS & F650GS Twin Modification Nation
    Hi, I decided to share with you my adventures with modifying 2011 F650GS Twin. Everything began with the purchase of a motorcycle, which did not fit me in terms of specifications (low suspension and seat while I am 186cm tall). I will not dwell on this topic - I live on a small island and you...
  7. F800 Specific Classifieds
    I have a brand new 2013 takeoff standard height seat for f800gs f700gs f650gs(twin). Would like to trade for good used low seat.
  8. F800 Specific Classifieds
    I have the 800mm seat that came standard on the f800r. Looking for the taller seat (standard for ST). PM me to trade. I'm in Sydney, Australia.
  9. F800 Specific Classifieds
    I have an f800gs with a low seat. I would like to buy a standard seat, but would trade also.
  10. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Sold
  11. F800 Specific Classifieds
    DONE...thanks for the replies I have an extra low seat and need to trade for a standard. Seat is in excellent condition.
  12. F800S & F800ST Discussion
    Done....thanks for the replies I have a 2009 ST. I would like to trade a low seat for a standard seat
  13. Parts & Accessories Classifieds
    No longer available
  14. F800 Specific Classifieds
    I'm North East England and want to swap my standard seat (09 perfect condition) for a low version, any takers?
  15. F800 Specific Classifieds
    Looking to either 1) trade my like-new OEM standard seat for an OEM low seat OR 2) buy a used OEM low seat if someone is willing to part with it at a good price
1-15 of 15 Results